• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Going on a date tonight with this really awesome girl, my other friend Max is joining us. Any tips/advice?

Ouch, BIG mistake. Do not bring a friend along.

And act natural: she's there with YOU because she likes YOU for being YOU. :D

Mye

Someone has to win..
Bag on him to make yourself looks better.
Never fails, girls love douchebags.

by god...that makes sense! No wonder justin bieber turns on every fe/male thing under 16...lol...

Grei

not the color
GOOD LUCK To everyone Love is awesome :)

... until you reach a bitter end with both sides despising the other's existence and wanting to burn anything that brings back a memory of them

Just kidding. :3 Love does rule, I'm just not in it right now. That was a nice message, JiBi777.

GilligBoi

I am recently single hooray!

I have had a few GF's but I dislike relationships. I'm only 20 so I suppose thats why. I wanna be free and travel before I settle down. Plus if I don't have school, housing and a job all squared away (and she should too) it won't work out. I can't plan my life around a woman and she should not have to plan her life around me. I gotta find someone who meshes well.

FroTW

*** gladio et sale
there's this girl i like but the problem is that i moved away from her. we were never really close and i never even got her number. recently my feelings for her have resurfaced but i know that there is little chance i'll ever see her again. the only way i can communicate to her is through facebook so my question is, should i just tell her how i feel over facebook or just forget about her?

Mye

Someone has to win..
there's this girl i like but the problem is that i moved away from her. we were never really close and i never even got her number. recently my feelings for her have resurfaced but i know that there is little chance i'll ever see her again. the only way i can communicate to her is through facebook so my question is, should i just tell her how i feel over facebook or just forget about her?

I had the same problem w/ my fiance. We moved 3 hours away from eachother. Advice to you: pursue it, but not over facebook. Talk to her via instant messenger, and see if she likes you. If she does, pursue it, if she doesn't, then at least you know that where you moved to, there's at least 1 person who will want to go out w/ you there.

FroTW

*** gladio et sale
I had the same problem w/ my fiance. We moved 3 hours away from eachother. Advice to you: pursue it, but not over facebook. Talk to her via instant messenger, and see if she likes you. If she does, pursue it, if she doesn't, then at least you know that where you moved to, there's at least 1 person who will want to go out w/ you there.
Do you mean like Skype or AIM?

natie

Mr. F
by god...that makes sense! No wonder justin bieber turns on every fe/male thing under 16...lol...
You only now noticed? Incredible.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Ok I just found out some really upsetting news about the girl I've liked for almost the past year now.

That douchebag boyfriend of hers has been hitting her and saying stuff to her and cheating on her apparently, and I know of three occasions where her friend, or her brother or mom caught him doing it and beat him back and got him off of her and he is currently banned from their house...

But she still texts him and obviously still likes him. When they were discussing it she wanted them to shut up about it. Her friend has been slowly trying to convince her to stop having feelings for him but obviously it is really hard since they've been going out for about 2 years.

What can I do about this since she really doesn't even want to talk about it guys? I'm super nice to her already and went to the fair with her the other night and her friend and brother and his friends and paid for her ticket.
I've been in a similiar situation before.....
I would attempt to get her friend and you to confront her about it. As long as she's your friend, she should listen to you at least.
Now what you should tell her is that the guy is just looking for a free f*ck. That always seems to work quite actually. Many a time has that excuse worked for me when I get some girls to break up with bad apples.
Now the question is, how are you still interested in this girl after she gave it up to some ignorant douche?

Cyaeron

...I'm 16.
I've fallen for a 18 year old.
Who has fallen for me.
My mom is kinda weird about me dating guys who aren't in high school...
Ugh.
What should I do? He's amazing, I can't help falling for him. And I don't know what to do. xD

You should just go for it. Unless your mom is just going to absolutely not allow it, or something. My boyfriend's a year and a half younger than I am, so when I graduate this year things will be tougher, because his mom is INSANE extremely strict. But that won't stop you, if you really care about him and vice versa. ^^

dash142

Beginning Trainer
I've been in a similiar situation before.....
I would attempt to get her friend and you to confront her about it. As long as she's your friend, she should listen to you at least.
Now what you should tell her is that the guy is just looking for a free f*ck. That always seems to work quite actually. Many a time has that excuse worked for me when I get some girls to break up with bad apples.
Now the question is, how are you still interested in this girl after she gave it up to some ignorant douche?

I plan to say that to her.
I actualy met the guy before, and he seemed okay to me then. I have a bad judge of character however as I have learned this past year, so I can understand why she made this mistake, she seems to have the same problem as me. He did buy her a really nice ring apparently. I hung out with her again the night after this and was flirting with her a bit, and I think I might ask her out the next time I see her and tell her that stuff if she is still with him.

Cyaeron

I plan to say that to her.
I actualy met the guy before, and he seemed okay to me then. I have a bad judge of character however as I have learned this past year, so I can understand why she made this mistake, she seems to have the same problem as me. He did buy her a really nice ring apparently. I hung out with her again the night after this and was flirting with her a bit, and I think I might ask her out the next time I see her and tell her that stuff if she is still with him.

Waaait wait wait. Is she still with this guy? If you're going to tell her about how bad this guy is, maybe you should do that first before throwing your feelings at her. Otherwise, if she's oblivious to his intentions, she might think that you're the one trying to take advantage of her by trying to break her up with her boyfriend and then trying to get her yourself. From a female perspective, I have to say that if a guy did that to me, I would be extremely suspicious. Of course, it depends on the girl.

A better course of action might be to advise her about your suspicions first. Tell her that you think he's lousy or whatever, but don't do it at the beginning of your conversation. Because that runs the risk of her getting mad and walking off. Of course, I'm unfamiliar with your situation, and if their relationship isn't going too well from her perspective, then just go for it. Maybe you should start by asking her what she thinks of him. Something like.. 'So, how are you and -insert name here- doing?' And then gradually lead to your thoughts on him.

As I said before though, it depends on whether she has any idea that he's like that or not. And if she gets the clue.. well, next time you talk to her, you could start to express your feelings for her. Do it gradually, if you don't know for sure that she likes you as well, and she'll warm up to you without even realizing it. She'll be a lot more likely to say yes if that's the case, trust me.

Hope that helps!

Haruka

Banned
While most of the people who would want to know already know, thought I'd post in this thread anyway.

I picked up Jordan (^^Yoshinichi^^) at the airport 2 hours ago. He's going to be here for 5 weeks. We have lots of junk planned, like going to Pennsylvania for my family reunion and going to the zoo, which will be super special awesome.

So yeah. My life pretty much rocks.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I picked up Jordan (^^Yoshinichi^^) at the airport 2 hours ago. He's going to be here for 5 weeks.

Savv, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm here if you need me.
:(

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
i have been dating a girl for about 4 months now(as of the 3rd), its probably been the best 4 months of my life, i've never been too much of a relationship type guy, but dang. this girl is like amazing to me :DDD i can honestly say there is only one complaint i have about my relationship with her: we don't see each other nearly as much as we'd like to!

Ethan

Banned
Speaking of relationships, there's no better way of getting revenge on someone than dating an ex of theirs they still have feelings for. I thought I had the personal morality to not do such a thing, but he ticked me off so I think I'm gonna do it. :D

Also it seems like no one has any real relationships nowadays. No one dates anymore, people just have "things" for one another. u_u

Nissan Returns

SpacialRiftGuardian
Okay. My girlfriend is coming over today, and I'm having my first kiss-I know I am. It is not her first time but it will be mine and I am scared to death. Any advice? She is an amazing person and I don't want to lose her.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Also it seems like no one has any real relationships nowadays. No one dates anymore, people just have "things" for one another. u_u

I know this might be going a little off the mark here, but define "real relationship". While I don't see anyone going on legitimate "dates" anymore, I would easily say that real relationships exist, they just take it to a larger extreme (ex. hanging out together ALL THE TIME). People seem to be having less of a sole identity and more of a dual identity of them and their significant other.

Status
Not open for further replies.