• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships: Is cheating forgivable?

Sam2010

Cheers
I couldn't forgive cheating,you've hurt your bf/gf and you lose that persons trust.

I honestly don't feel all that bothered or hurt about significant others hooking up with random people. Sex is fun, and it doesn't have to be intimate.

But if the person is going around declaring love to someone, I'd definitely dump him/her. That I just can't get over and would actually make me feel jealous.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Anyone that says they don't care if their significant other hooked up with random people.. I really, really doubt you mean that.

But if the person is going around declaring love to someone, I'd definitely dump him/her. That I just can't get over and would actually make me feel jealous.

As opposed to him having his dick in another woman?

Last edited:

ChedWick

Anyone that says they don't care if their significant other hooked up with random people.. I really, really doubt you mean that.

I don't. There are plenty out there that have open relationships. Though I don't think you can really call it cheating in those cases.

Not everyone shares the same views and values about sex and life partners, what is important is finding someone who shares you're views. We've seen some in here that obviously don't value monogamy. Obviously they wouldn't be good matches for those who do.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I don't. There are plenty out there that have open relationships. Though I don't think you can really call it cheating in those cases.
I mean people specifically in this topic. Also, note the word random. I've definitely met people who were open to different partners, but not caring if your partner had sex with a hobo? Is it humanly possible to not care about that and still call your partner a significant other?

Zevn

Lost in Translation
There are indeed relationships like that.

I'd care because I wouldn't want to get sick.

But I see no reason to enter in to a relationship that isn't intended to last, otherwise it's just fun for the now (no strings attached).

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I mean people specifically in this topic. Also, note the word random. I've definitely met people who were open to different partners, but not caring if your partner had sex with a hobo? Is it humanly possible to not care about that and still call your partner a significant other?
My daughter has told her boyfriends one and all (grand total of 3 FYI). She will not be having sex with them. So if they want it, get it elsewhere! She has dated her present boyfriend over a year!

Zevn

Lost in Translation
My daughter has told her boyfriends one and all (grand total of 3 FYI). She will not be having sex with them. So if they want it, get it elsewhere! She has dated her present boyfriend over a year!

>.>

And this isn't only what she tells her father?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Considering her father is advising her to not pass up the opportunity to experience the most wonderful feeling a person can experience... I don't see why she would want to hide it if she was! It's not like I am a closed minded prude!

I don't understand.

Your daughter tells her boyfriends she won't have sex with them?

She tells her boyfriends that they can cheat and that she won't have sex with them? Am I being really retarded or something?

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Considering her father is advising her to not pass up the opportunity to experience the most wonderful feeling a person can experience... I don't see why she would want to hide it if she was! It's not like I am a closed minded prude!

It's definitely not wonderful the first time.

*walks into bathroom*
*hips etc splattered with blood*

Then again you have to deal with that when they're on the rag anyway, and them being in pain really takes away from the experience.

T_T

OH! and trying to clean all that up without waking your parents, "wonderful".

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
No... I find it difficult to grasp myself. She is my daughter after all and I am monogamously sleazy. (I like having sex with my wife... a lot!)

I don't understand why they stick around myself!!!!

No... I find it difficult to grasp myself. She is my daughter after all and I am monogamously sleazy. (I like having sex with my wife... a lot!)

I don't understand why they stick around myself!!!!

Right, so just so confirm (I am more confused than interested ftr, I just want to understand so I don't feel retarded).

Your daughter doesn't have sex. She lets her bf's get with other women? Simple as that?

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Right, so just so confirm (I am more confused than interested ftr, I just want to understand so I don't feel retarded).

Your daughter doesn't have sex. She lets her bf's get with other women? Simple as that?

No. No one is having any of the sex.