• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relationships: Is cheating forgivable?

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Be the father of a girl, User... You won't make silly jokes. My Niece (age 16) Has made me a great uncle, I'd say I did just fine. ;)

If I have a daughter someday I'm going to tell her that if she get's pregnant it won't be my problem.

Other than that whatever.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
That will so make her feel good knowing one of her parents doesn't care about her.

So his daughter is asexual?
Pretty much. She likes the cuddling and stuff but not interested in doing the deed.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Actually your position is fair. IF you took the time to teach her the pros/cons of premarital sex. Otherwise letting her sink or swim blindfolded is not to cool.

I did like it. The sentiment is... sweet.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
ok then, what if there was only 2 men in the world? and 1 girl? you sayin that they shouldnt double the population?

Irrevelant. Mankind would be doomed at that point anyways since it wouldn't be a large enough genetic base to build a stable population due to the genetic disorders that would inevitably arise from the inbreeding of the offspring. Scientifically speaking.

As for my opinion in the topic at hand, I'd have to agree with the theme that's been iterated throughout this thread: Every relationship is built on trust. Cheating breaks that trust, and ,in most cases, even if forgiven that trust will never be complete again; and will eat the relationship from the inside out over time. Better to cut your loses, than to drag out that suffering.

Last edited:

Unorthodox

The PO ubers fanboy
Yes... Cheating on someone you are supposed to care about is the only way to go nowadays. Beating them with a baseball bat is the next best option.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Yes... Cheating on someone you are supposed to care about is the only way to go nowadays. Beating them with a baseball bat is the next best option.

And where does Molest/Rape fall in the category?

Cheating may be forgivable but NEVER forgettable.

Unorthodox

The PO ubers fanboy
molest/rape takes bronze, but only in percentages

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy

So chating on someone means you hate the person? I thought it meant that you loved someone else too. And as we all know, love is bad. Really baaad.

Unorthodox

The PO ubers fanboy
if you cheat on somebody, then it usually means you care less for the person you originally were in a relationship with. in many cases, love simply becomes lust. if you truly loved two people, would you cheat on the two of them?

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
if you cheat on somebody, then it usually means you care less for the person you originally were in a relationship with. in many cases, love simply becomes lust. if you truly loved two people, would you cheat on the two of them?

You know, there's a litte something called "sarcasm" in this world. I want to point out that I kinda used it in my last reply. Please don't see me as a troll or something, but I just really don't get all this sex taboo in the world.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
You know there are some folks who cheat on their partner because, though they love them, they have needs that are not being met. It does not justify said cheating but it is an understandable excuse.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
You know there are some folks who cheat on their partner because, though they love them, they have needs that are not being met. It does not justify said cheating but it is an understandable excuse.

Though it isn't really understandable. Love, supposedly, should far outweigh one's sexual needs.

Last edited:

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
It can Calamity, just people sometimes forget what's more important. My wife and I just discussed this Yesterday.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
It can Calamity, just people sometimes forget what's more important. My wife and I just discussed this Yesterday.

Not to be a troll or something, but... Lust is in general more important. If it wasn't for lust, neither you or me would exist.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I disagree with that. Sharing intimacy with one you love does not need to involve lust. Some of the best times I've had with lovers was when we were tenderly loving one another. Don't get me wrong rutting like barn animals is fun to, but it is a different kind of experience altogether. Lust and love are similar but by no means equal. Lust fades with time, love only grows when shared.