• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relaxed Plushies Line Discussion

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
tumblr_npiecuE0Rl1qfzlwxo1_500.png

This is the first wave of the new relaxed plushies line that is coming out July 18th. They are going to be 860 yen each and available in Pokemon Centers.

Personally I think these are ADORABLE and I will have to restrain myself to not buy the entire set. Since this is only the first set in the line, I'm really interested to see what else they will come up with later on.

Viviaren

Smug Snek
These are really adorable! I want to get both of the Jolteons, but it will be a while before I actually get a chance to get them, since an official Ninetales plush is being released and I’d like do get that first.

I wonder what Pokemon will be featured in the next wave. Hopefully some non-eeveelution Pokemon. Personally I’d like a relaxed Breloom, but the chance of that happening is more than likely 0. Still, it would be nice ^^

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
11695944_10102541489681258_2279357352364675868_n.jpg

'how do we get tekirai interested in these'

'make espeon umbreon and espurr ones'

i kind of want to buy a mini sleeping espurr pyramid.........................

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
oh my

i don't even really like most of the pokemon in wave 2 and theyre still adorable as hell

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
omg I need like all of these!!
Charmander, Umbreon, Espeon.... aksljdlaksdj. So cuteeee.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
So it looks like some of the wave 1s are already sold out (at msrp) on amazon jp and pichu is unavailable entirely? I'm not very good at searching on there but that was what I found. Don't worry I'm sure they'll be available on import sites for $30 apiece soon....

I ordered the awake version of Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon from Amazon.co.jp, and I should be getting them this week! So excited :) I saw a picture of the art on their hang tags and it's pretty cute as well.

I'm hoping they make another Mew in this style!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I ordered the awake version of Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon from Amazon.co.jp, and I should be getting them this week! So excited :) I saw a picture of the art on their hang tags and it's pretty cute as well.

I'm hoping they make another Mew in this style!

Same, omg. I have one of the really old ones from 2005, but this style is so much cuter.
Give me Flygon, pleaseee. :(

Agreed! Oh man, I thought about Flygon too but I have almost given up hope of getting a plush of him ;0; (sorry hasbro Flygon, you're just not cute)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I managed to get the asleep Eevee, awake Vaporeon Jolteon flareon, and awake Raichu. They're coming to tenso along with some amiibo and a couple other things so I don't know when they'll arrive but hopefully soon

I really wanted asleep versions of those instead and either version of pichu but it's not the end of the world. Maybe there will be a restock and/or I can find them at a reasonable price on an import shop.

Psychic

Really and truly
The con in my city usually just has tons of bootleg Pokemon plush these past few years, but this year I was amazed to see a few exhibitors with legit merch, including wave 1 of these cuties! The plush are really, really cute (if tiny), and I was very tempted to buy a Raichu for my friend. Alas, I resisted, but these are some really nice plush!

~Psychic

★Shiny Sylveon★

Oh... *hands shaking* Damn... I want them!! *imagines myself cuddling with them* I want all of them except the espurr with open eyes, she's a lil too creepy for me to be able to comfortably sleep, haha.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I bought the sleeping Jolteon for my friend's birthday. She's happy now she has a plushie with Eevee and the original trio. I wouldn't mind getting some of these for myself too.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Argh....they are just too cute to pass up on. If I end up getting them I would go for Vaporeon, Umbreon and the "sleeping" Mudkip, hopefully more will come in the future.

Viviaren

Smug Snek
CQ2cbrSWwAATroN.jpg
Wave 3 has been announced!
I have to say, this is my favourite wave thus far, I want all of them ^^ I’ll probably just get both versions of Glaceon and Lucario, though the Cyndaquil is pretty tempting.
They’ll be released on the 31st of October.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Whoa! Check 'em out! Have to admit that I lol'd at Cyndquil's awake and asleep designs. They're pretty similar, if not the same!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i neeeeeeeeed mew. some of the others are cute too. i wish these things would come to america instead of having to import since the sticker price is actually quite cheap (~$8) but shipping, forwarding services, and other fees add up :(

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
i neeeeeeeeed mew. some of the others are cute too. i wish these things would come to america instead of having to import since the sticker price is actually quite cheap (~$8) but shipping, forwarding services, and other fees add up :(
the first wave is available on the pokemon center website and i'm very sure the other waves will follow, it's just a matter of waiting for them. c: