• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Relaxed Plushies Line Discussion

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
WHAT when did this happen. Ok that makes me happy. But my wallet isn't happy... lol :(

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Preordered both sleeping and awake Mews. Sooo excited! They're freaking adorable.
I already have Charmander and Umbreon's awake plushes, but I think I mighhttt have to go buy the sleeping ones. I love these.

Psychic

Really and truly
Wave 1 is also available at Nintendo World! I still find it a bit surprising that the Japanese vs American wave 1 feature different Pokemon. Maybe they're testing the waters with the more popular Pokemon (PIkachu line and Eeveelutions) before deciding to release the rest in NA?

Also hoooooly cow the laying Mew are so cute! I wonder how different the upcoming I Love Mew Banpresto laying plush will be from them. Also the Cyndaquil difference is very silly. XD

~Psychic

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Preordered both sleeping and awake Mews. Sooo excited! They're freaking adorable.
I already have Charmander and Umbreon's awake plushes, but I think I mighhttt have to go buy the sleeping ones. I love these.
sooooo you know you have to tell me where you preordered it from right??

Wave 1 is also available at Nintendo World! I still find it a bit surprising that the Japanese vs American wave 1 feature different Pokemon. Maybe they're testing the waters with the more popular Pokemon (PIkachu line and Eeveelutions) before deciding to release the rest in NA?

Also hoooooly cow the laying Mew are so cute! I wonder how different the upcoming I Love Mew Banpresto laying plush will be from them. Also the Cyndaquil difference is very silly. XD

~Psychic
too bad i live nowhere near the NWS lol. i do want to visit nyc at some point tho, and thats definitely on the list of where to go. i didnt know banpresto was making another mew plush in that line but i guess i shouldnt be surprised. i LOVE the one i currently have from that line so i will def keep my eye out for the laying one

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
So guess what's being bootlegged already? :(

At least it's easy to tell the difference. The booties look like crap.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
So guess what's being bootlegged already? :(

At least it's easy to tell the difference. The booties look like crap.

Plus the ones you showed me are about the same price as the ones on the pokecenter website so I don't even get why someone would buy those instead of waiting. This is why I dislike buying on eBay/amazon/etc even when it's not something that's bootlegged super often :(