• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

release date 0of ranger batonnage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
the release date for ranger batonnage is october 27.do you think this is too early or too soon?this info was found at gamespot.com

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I don't mind waiting. I'd be quite busy with reading books and completing everything with PMD2. ):
Still, I'd like to play Ranger Batonnage. There were new features discussed on the main site and I would actually like to try them. :)

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
groan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have to wait that long (cry)

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Im getting my first Job this summer, so that gives me time to enjoy PMD2, get a job, and buy Mario Kart Wii before I can afford it and still get it on the release date. Perfect. :]

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
Cool! Although I didn't see any info on Gamespot, I guess October is a reasonable date.

Status
Not open for further replies.