• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Released/permanently traded Pokemon you would like to see again

Which Released/Traded Pokemon

• Butterfree

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Primeape

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Lapras

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Misty's Togetic

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • TR Arbok/Weezing

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Jessie's Lickitung

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • James's Victreebel

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jessie's Dustox

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other I forgot to mention (please say who)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
(not counting Unofficial (Haunter/Larvitar)

Well, since my "Search" tab isn't working for some reason, I have to make this thread myself. Apologies if I failed to find an existing thread.

Which Pokemon of the past do you wish to see (/again) since its release?
I put Primeape on the Poll because even though its status on Bulbapedia states "In Training" and he wasnt technically released into the wild, we have not seen it for over 13 years now (Ash didn't even mention/visit him in Battle Frontier). I'm uncertain about Ambipom though, too recent to tell (asuming Dawn reunites with Ash some time in the future)

That aside, the next I really want to see again is Misty's Togetic and James's Victreebel (the FIRST one, not the second/temporary one).

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I want so see all of them from the Original Series again! Too hard to pick just one!

But, the one's that especially deserve another appearance are Togetic, Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel, and Pidgeot. They were all too important and in too many episodes to just never be seen again.

Victory

Banned
Arbok and Weezing need to come back!!! *Crosses Fingers that they come back in BW*

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I voted for Ash's Beedrill that he gave to Casey...:D Nah, I voted for Pidgeot as it is my favourite of Ash's bird pokemons. I wish all of the listed ones come back though, even Victreebel...:(

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Butterfree, Primeape, Pidgeot, Haunter, Larvitar, and Lapras. Weezing and Arbok too.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I miss Ambipom, maybe in the future she retires from ping pong and rejoins Dawn to help her win contests.

It was that moment that inspired me to get an Ambipom in the games.

I really want to see Togetic and Dustox again. I really liked both of them. Simple as that! :)

Edit: I would also want to see how Lapras is and have an epic battle with Ash using it against.... Cilan maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.