• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Religious Veiws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong

What I said wasn't meant to be offensive, it's not like I'm looking for butthurt forum-dwellers to attack me.

I used to be an atheist myself, and that quality came with others such as, but not limited to: obesity, THE EMO HAIRCUT, low self-esteem. Since I used to be an atheist, that might be why I feel like I shouldn't waste time arguing with them.

Also: The "religion isn't plausible" argument is hardly a reason at all, as I see many people on this thread state. Nothing has ever been proven.

Pansy :]

anustart
If there's heaven and hell (something I highly doubt) then I won't mind that I'm going to hell. The majotiry of my loved ones will be there, and I won't have to be with all those annoying preachy saints.

Profesco

gone gently
What I said wasn't meant to be offensive, it's not like I'm looking for butthurt forum-dwellers to attack me.

I took no offense, I just asked for an explanation of the analogy. Anyway, if you're not in the mood to put up with butthurt forum-dwellers, perhaps you should avoid hurting forum-dwellers' butts. :p

Also: The "religion isn't plausible" argument is hardly a reason at all, as I see many people on this thread state. Nothing has ever been proven.

I think the sentiment about the plausibility of religion is related to that "nothing has ever been proven" bit.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I'm Catholic, but it's kind of hard because there are a lot of Protestants that are very prejudice over me... I just try to be nice to them...

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
Ive my reasons. im just saying. this is a pokemon website. i dont know who was the idiot who leaked religions into this. if it was a fight. but honestly, theres groups saying stuff that they dont know is true. all of us are different, i understand. i made a false statment at midnight. my bad. its now the middle of the day, after adrenalin rushing parkour, im thinking now.

and that "druggie" thing, honestly was seriously uncalled for. i created this for people to be NICE read the first post. it sais it clearly. so, id like the attitude changed. and people, whatever you are, be proud. and i believe in God only from my experiences. Ive praid and stopped beeing sick. ive wished and...havent came true. wishing and praying. sometimes i wish my backspace bar worked...

tabby, whoever they are, ignore them or report them if it gets too bad. there was some christians thinking there special making fun of atheists whitch i was mad at. its now a steriotype to them. it makes me sad.

Last edited:

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
pagan? whats that, ive never heard of it. can you explain?

)WisP(

Graceful as the wind
You've never heard of paganism?

There are loads of different kinds, I think all of them believe in polytheism (as I do) and a lot of it is about respecting nature.

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
ohh, enviromental, that does sound like quite a religion. whats the main "god" or "spirit" of the religion

)WisP(

Graceful as the wind
Depends on which part of it you follow. I personally follow the more Norse side where Odin is the 'main' god, but there's also the greek side where Zeus is the main god and loads of other different parts.

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
oh...woops. i guess i did

Ciliano

I'm agnostic.....which really doesn't count as a religion I guess.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I'm a Christian. Also, even though I don't always act like it, I do hate it deep down when people hate other Christians in different branches. I disagree with some stuff done by other branches of Christianity, but I think we often miss the point. A lot of people think that being a Christian, no matter what kind. Is that going to church every Sunday, reading your Bible, and doing good deeds gets you to Heaven. Not that those things aren't important. What the Bible, which I believe to be complete truth, says is that only through Jesus can we be in Heaven with God in Heaven forever. So yes, I don't like it when Christians think other Christians are lower.

Oh, and sorry if this seemed like preaching, that's what I believe. So anyways, who wants pie?!

Status
Not open for further replies.