• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Religious Veiws

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
Hello, everyone I am Dragonite8 and I am a proud Christian. I was searching and i came through some stuff in whitch i was dissapointed in. I dont understand other religions to be honest, no matter how much i study them in school. Id like everyone to just explain there religion to everyone else. im not that great of an explainer. so ill leave it to people that can. and only do your own religions because i dont want any mishaps. thankyou and remember : Knights of the Night rulez...jk were all the same when we get past religion, looks, attitude, education, and history. so please, be nice and accept people for who they are.

Pansy :]

anustart
Proud atheist!!! Hahaha come the 21st I am SCREWED!!!
But in all honesty... Does anyone actually believe this judgement day crap?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I am not your typical Atheist. I actually tell people to prey to their god, what ever he/she/it may be. I believe in the power of friends & family, which unlike a religion has never abandoned me.

FiremanLV5

Hello, everyone I am Dragonite8 and I am a proud Christian. I was searching and i came through some stuff in whitch i was dissapointed in. I dont understand other religions to be honest.

Maybe you should educate yourself about other beliefs, religious or not, and learn to not be shocked when you discover that someone has different beliefs from you.

I'm an Atheist, and I now realise that I've pretty much been an Atheist since the first time I was told about the concept of God. It just makes no sense to me at all.

But I come from a very mixed background which encompasses Christianity, Islam and Judaism, so I know a fair bit about several different religions. But the more I learn, the more confident I become in my own beliefs xD

Felix_Hernandez - Seriously? So do YOU think we're all gonna die in a few days' time?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
LOL I am going to play this to the hilt Fireman! Have an end of the world celebration this weekend with my wife! Who knows, we just might save existance!

FiremanLV5

I'm supposed to be flying to California for a really cool holiday in two weeks' time so Imma be PISSED if the world ends before then.

Seriously though, I actually can't believe people DO believe in that stuff. The world was supposed to end back in 2000 remember? Yeah you do remember, because you lived past that day and are still bloody alive because the world didn't end!

Contrary to my username, I am athiest. While I am not specifically anti-religious, I find the fact that some people look forward to supposed judgement days rather sickening

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
LOL I am going to play this to the hilt Fireman! Have an end of the world celebration this weekend with my wife! Who knows, we just might save existance!

Pffft, amateurs.
You need a giant robot for that ;)

I don't have a religion, but I was brought up as a catholic.

------------------

This thread is actually quite ironic due to the fact that I had an RE exam half an hour ago.

Aquanova

Proud atheist!!! Hahaha come the 21st I am SCREWED!!!
But in all honesty... Does anyone actually believe this judgement day crap?

Im agnostic so no,I think its basically something somebody made up to scare people who will believe literally anything. If the world actually ends, we'll im gonna cry.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I know I'm probably going to get comments for this, but I am Catholic and proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.