• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rello Region

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Rello Region - Read first post for final sprites'n'such

The new group that had been there only for a few days I've decided to bring back in this section.

Rello Region *rough* Map
http://i52.*******.com/k47asg.png - This can and will be updated as it is worked on. *Mount Marathon is a key aspect of the region, and is located near the center.* Also, someone who can do the water surrounding better would be appreciated.

The Evil Team that goes with every region
Team Obsidian. Backstory is sketchy at best. Can and will be updated. Team Boss - Ashlyn. Team goals - controlling the Legendary Pokemon said to watch over the region. Goals that will be completed - capturing the Trio of the region to unlock a door inside of Mount Marathon.

The Fakemon Dex
'We've' Sprited our first Fakemon! MartinZelda started it off. MartinZelda has left the project and taken his Sprites with him
Starters: Fire - It's gonna be a Rabbit. We're not sure on the details. Except that it's red.
Water - a Hippopotamus, growing fins as it evolves, becoming more aggresive, and getting signifigantly larger.
Grass - Komodo Dragon, although has similar characteristics to Iguanas as well. Chin Flap thing has a lot of say in it's evoluion, and is a prominant feature, has large leafy scales covering body. Quadropedal.
Others -
http://i56.*******.com/9zvbpc.jpg→http://i53.*******.com/1zcej4p.jpg→http://i55.*******.com/14cryo1.jpg Dragonfly Weak Bug line. Ok, the Larvae is Bug type, the cocoon is Bug with the end of the wings portruding from the back. The Dragonfly also has to have big shiny colours, like Electric Blue.
Bug/→Bug/Rock→Bug/Rock Beetle Weak Bug Line. The Beetle Larvae is Bug, just a basic larvae, the mini beetle has tiny horns and the Stag beetle has large rocky horns as well.
↑Pokemon Player's description, and they are both his ideas.
Water/Bug two-stage Squid Line to replace Tentacruel - Squid-like, faint red stripes on the head, big eyes. No visible beak, the tentacles being the same color as the main body, either a soft blue or a cream like color(Not sure how to describe it). The Squid Fins being not much different.
Normal/Flying two-stage Starting Bird line - Based off of Crows or Magpies, black being the prominant color but with white coloration. Its Prevo seems a bit chubby, somewhat like Pidgey is, and it's Evo seems to have a similar in shape body to Swellow, so those'll need to be checked out so you can tell a definite "It's not just a recolor" or something.
Grass/ Sapling Evo-Stone split-stage line. - A simple sapling, with the roots being turned into foot-like usage, and branch-like extensions being used similar to hands. Not sure about how the head works with it yet.
Grass/ Tree Evo-Stone split-stage line. - Very similar to it's fiery counterpart, but not on fire, and having an expression that seems malevolent instead of evil.
Fire/Grass Burning Tree Evo-Stone split-stage line. - Upright log, log-like extensions sticking out, those have fire coming off of the inside maybe, inside of log has flames licking up out of it that looks like it's the leaves of a tree, eyes are glowing red, mouth similar to looks as a Jack-O-Lantern, legs would have to be the roots themselves being burnt or something, sticking down.
Ice/ Artic Fox Gift-To-Combat-Dragons Line - The fox's main colour would be white. The tail would look like an icicle, but is NOT made of ice. The ear's inside would be light blue and at the top of the ears there could be a swirl of ice with small cracks in it. The paws could have ice swirls at the back, a lot like Amaterasu.

The base colour is still white, maybe slightly darker. The ears are bigger, with small icicles hanging off of the swirls on tha back of the ear. The swirls have more cracks in them. The snout is longer and more defined with sharper fangs. There are small icicles portruding from the spine that go down to the base of the tail. The tail is longer and the icicle is slightly sharper. The insides of the ears are a darker blue. The swirls on the back of the paws are bigger with more cracks.

The third evolution.
The pokemon is obviously bigger and stronger looking. The small icicles on the spine are much bigger now with small cracks in. The ears are bigger and the swirls on the back of the ears are no longer coated in ice. The ice has cracked, revealing a furry swirl with small parts of ice still on it. The tail is much longer and has split in two, forming two tails with sharp icicles, that are used for hunting. The snout is bigger and the fangs show even when the mouth is shut. The swirls on the back of the paws are fur with bits of ice still on, much like the swirls on the ears. There are now small icicles on the bottom jaw.
Pokemon Player's descriptions, a bit long but very good.
http://i53.*******.com/2i894pl.pngFV's sprite.
Ghost/Grass one-stage line. - Greenish fog thing for looks, make it have bark on its body like it's taken it off of trees or something? Maybe just looking like a manefestation of it... face'd be hard to do, maybe with bark-like eyebrow things placed above the somewhat eyes to give it more of a face, and maybe the mouth is more similar to just a normal, red inside and sharp teeth? No legs, it's floating similar to Darkrai does... Arms would be a bit similar to Darkrai too, but maybe with bark covering the knuckles or the hands or making up the fingers so they're good enough to be called hands.
http://i52.*******.com/eqb8e1.png← Me and Frosty Voltorb both had our hands in this one.
N/A→
f2o2zr.gif
Water/Grass Elephant (Second Stage Name: Islaphant) - Two-stage. Usually submerged underneath the water, with blue as the main body, but has a sharp cutoff and there up has a Mossy substance on the Trunk and Back, leaves cover the back and there is one on the trunk that looks like the "Lip".
http://i53.*******.com/m9rcll.jpg→http://i52.*******.com/1412tes.jpgFire/Ghost Demonic - Two-Stage. Very cute in the first form, but the back sprite would show spider-like limbs on it's back and claws attached, curled up behind. Second stage has these grown out, looks alot uglier, and seems mangled. Charred skin.
http://i53.*******.com/1tojec.pnghttp://i51.*******.com/fdwmqo.png←Frosty Voltorb is on board, and he made BOTH of these.

Ghost/Rock Gravestone - One-Stage. Ornamentation on the gravestone is the main thing for this one, and has glowing yellow eyes with no pupils very clearly on the stone. Floats above the ground, and perhaps has the ornamenation elongated to be used as arms, or has pieces broken off that work as hands alone.
Rock/ Sauropod - One-Stage. Based a lot off of Saltasaurus, and the large bumps on the back of Saltasaurus would likely be made into rocky-looking armor. Skin would look very dry, maybe with cracks along the bottom of the neck and tail.
Rock/Dragon Mix between the Abassy, T. rex, and Dragons in general - One OR Two stage. A bit more upright than Druddigon, a bit more hunched over than Tyranitar, no particular color pattern, no wings, red, demonic eyes.
Dark/ Chupacabra - ??? (Not sure this is actually even a good one. No ideas for design besides the stereotype. Oh, and the Mexican Chupacabra, not the Texas.)
Fire/Steel Magcargo Evo - Evolution of prior. A bit larger form to Magcargo. Spikes with fire coming out of the tips, or from beside the spikes, and the shell itself is extremely spikey. The shell also becomes much more smooth and metallic. The Magma droplets on it's face have disappeared. Eyes become larger and more intense.
Poison/ Weezing Evo(Name: Gaspping) - Evolution of prior. Larger than Weezing, darker color, second head of Weezing has... something done to it. I'm not sure on this, buut as a request from one of the contributors, Gaspping does NOT have a third head.
Water/Dragon POSSIBLE Luvdisc Evo - Evolution of prior. Large, Bipedal design, with four different segments on it's tail similar in shape to Luvdisc's body, one in front, one in back, and the ones in front are criss crossing, and the ones in back are doing same. Where wings would be are similar half-hearts facing downward. Head would have a single, half-heart crest on top, medium mouth, eyes closer to tip than Luvdisc but main tip of head has grown larger in contrast to Heart area. Visible teeth.
Electric/ Hedgehog Pikaclone. One Stage. - Grey being a big color, with Yellow rings on each spike, Electricity may arch inbetween, and is farely swift-looking. Not sure of a lot of details.
Legendary Fakemon -
Poison/Steel ...thing (Key Trio) - Not sure of the design, but it has to do with metal. Lots of working with this, as well as the other two in the Trio.
???/Steel ...thing (Key Trio) - Same as above.
???/Steel ...thing (Ky Trio) - Same as above above.
Fighting/Dragon, not sure what it is based off of yet. (Watcher Trio)- I have an awesome design idea, but no basis makes it null.
Bug/Dragon, (Watcher Trio) CopyPasta.
http://i52.*******.com/15ml1yx.jpgPoison/Dragon, I absolutely know that I can find something about a poisonous dragon T^T (Watcher Trio)
http://i53.*******.com/14spfki.pngI made this, and with no description loaded. The Fairy Legend.

Main Characters -
Character you choose.
Character you chose's friend, being the opposite gender(Like in HG/SS.)
Character you chose's friend's younger brother.
Professor Pine/Cedar
Ashlyn(Team Obsidian Big Boss)
Gym Leaders -
Dragon Type - ???, ??? (Beginnings Badge)
???
???
Rock Type - Russel, Extreme Palaentologist. (Fossil Badge)
Dark type - Cartel, ??? (???)
???
Ghost-type - Bozo, Carney Veteran. (Circus Badge)
Grass-Type - Trent, Warrior Conservationist. (Treehugger Badge)
Unkown Gym Placement or under thought -
Elite Four+Champ -
Flying type - Ilya
Electric type - ???
Grass type - ???
Steel type - ???
Multiple types - Champion ???
Differen admins for Team Obsidian -
Martin
Iggy
Sedric
Grant

That's what I have so far. This is a VERY ROUGH start to it.

*Credit for all current Party Icon Animations goes to ArceusVictini*

Last edited:

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Interesting story spoilers... I can't sprite fakemon for you because I have my own region, but I guess I can check it out. It's a good map for a rough start, however I suggest you add, land or perhaps water around the region because without it, it is kind of boring.
*Subscribed*

Last edited:

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Rough being the key word, I'll do so in a moment... Thanks for the contribute, too :D

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I would like to join the team for helping with this region! ;) Also, I noticed a mistake in the elephant. I'll fix it.

EDIT: Here it is: http://i52.*******.com/15zmmg0.gif

Last edited:

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
@AV: I'd be glad for your help :D

@Bronzong#1, of course you can, again with :D

@Shadow Pkmn Trainer: Google it. Always works XD! (Not kidding, loads of ideas possible from google. Do it.)

:D

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Could I help with the ideas for fakemon, gym leaders and such?

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Of course :D

But stay away from ther Dark-Type gym leader. Myehehe...

Anyways, any other good Fakemon that could be introduced?

EDIT: Ninja'd, but @SPKMNT, They're not gonna be that similar. Just lookit. I'll go first XD

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I was freaking thinking about that.

Freaking Psychic. Anyways, I'd think that's pretty cool, even though I myself was thinking about it... *Murmers playfully "Freaking Psychic" a few more times*

EDIT: I'll be spriting the Gravestone Party Icon now.

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
http://i52.*******.com/15hbig0.gif
Use this new version of the elephant!http://i52.*******.com/15zmmg0.jpg

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
For the Grass/Ghost you could have a Treant or something. A fallen tree reincarnated?

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Erm, not to kill the fun or anything, but I think you need to get permission from a mod in order to start a "project" with more than one person.

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?

Then I guess we should get permission before we get a ROM hacker/I figure it out/Other.

@SPKMNT: Sableye doesn't need an evo more than anything else... Although I've been *I'm not kidding here* Thinking about a Dragon/Water Evo of Luvdisc.

@AV I keep seeing white spots on some of the Anims, you see them too? Oh, and the Elephant won't upload correctly, so that'll be an issue. But, the Party Icons are more like just a quick look at the design, so just a kink to work out.

@PokePlayer: Grass/Ghost is cool, yeah, but maybe instead of a ghastly tree(Ooh, scary... Erk, sorry), maybe something like... Well, keeping with Tree-esque, rotten Log-like creature? It could work if enough was pulled together for it.

@Everyone: What about the fire starter? Ever since me and ShadowPkmnTrainer here were brainstorming, the ones to choose from be an Ox, a Rabbit, a Snake, a Dog, a Horse, a Sheep/Ram/Whatever, Chinese Zodiac things. I myself am picking into th Sheep or the Dog, but a thought hit me "Why not go REAL original?" So, I looked back and saw Rabbit, which I google and see... No Fire-Type Rabbits. Why? Because it's a Rabbit. But why not make it more... Fiery? Maybe Faming tail(I know it's done, don't judge me!) fluff, as it evolves fluff by the ears(I said don't judge me.) would grow, and next form burst into flame as a Fire/(Curse youBlaziken)Fighting Rabbit kicks a Komodo Dragon's but. How's that sound for the Fire-type starter?

Luvdisc evo would be Dragon/Water? o_O That just sounds wierd...but not impossible ;D

Yeah Sabeleye is ok, there are some Pokemon I'm sure we can think of that need one though.

Fire starter sounds good, maybe make it Fire/Normal? It sounds plausible I think.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Conversation with Skyomi via VM said:
arceusvictini
OK, thanks Skyomi

Today 5:32 AMSkiyomi
It looks alright to me.

Yesterday 11:15 PM
arceusvictini
Skyomi, we're doing a project called the Rello Region. We didn't get it checked before, but could you check it fo us? It's here: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=530017
So that's that. You don't need to upload 'em, they're in *******!

Then I guess we should get permission before we get a ROM hacker/I figure it out/Other.Look above

@SPKMNT: Sableye doesn't need an evo more than anything else... Although I've been *I'm not kidding here* Thinking about a Dragon/Water Evo of Luvdisc.Kingra exists, even though it's not luvdisk's evo

@AV I keep seeing white spots on some of the Anims, you see them too? Oh, and the Elephant won't upload correctly, so that'll be an issue. But, the Party Icons are more like just a quick look at the design, so just a kink to work out.I can make some walking icons as well so the ROM can be HGSS

@PokePlayer: Grass/Ghost is cool, yeah, but maybe instead of a ghastly tree(Ooh, scary... Erk, sorry), maybe something like... Well, keeping with Tree-esque, rotten Log-like creature? It could work if enough was pulled together for it.I support Grass/Ghost

@Everyone: What about the fire starter? Ever since me and ShadowPkmnTrainer here were brainstorming, the ones to choose from be an Ox, a Rabbit, a Snake, a Dog, a Horse, a Sheep/Ram/Whatever, Chinese Zodiac things. I myself am picking into th Sheep or the Dog, but a thought hit me "Why not go REAL original?" So, I looked back and saw Rabbit, which I google and see... No Fire-Type Rabbits. Why? Because it's a Rabbit. But why not make it more... Fiery? Maybe Faming tail(I know it's done, don't judge me!) fluff, as it evolves fluff by the ears(I said don't judge me.) would grow, and next form burst into flame as a Fire/(Curse you Blaziken and Infernape and Emboar and Blaziken's prevo and Infernape's prevo and Pignite. Too unoriginal.)Fighting Rabbit kicks a Komodo Dragon's butt. How's that sound for the Fire-type starter? Not very good. Let's do................. Fire Dark!

Last edited:

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
@SPKMNT: The Luvdisc evo'dbe a funny point in the whole thing. And Sableye doesn't have the Evo? Great :D! *I like Sableye*. Fire/Normal certainly is possible, but I think that atleast another type would work. No offence o_O

@AV: Thanks for the Check-out thing :D
*Looked above*
Maybe I wanted a Luvdisc evo to be a Dragon? I think it'd be funny :D
I guess that'd be cool, HG/SS was an awesome game. *Although I'd want to choose whether or not they come out of their Pokeballs, because that annoyed meto an extent in my SS o.o*
I support Grass/Ghost too. But what about the base of it?
Blaziken's line started it*I misspelled butt, so what about it?* Fire/Dark is a bit too evil for a Rabbit o.o Although Rabbit isn't set in stone... Hm... I don't know about the Fire Starter's ground, anyone else's ideas? *I mean the base, like Snake, Ox, et cetera.*