• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

remade diamond team i need help with

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
ok right now i've reached the elite four but my pokemon arent strong enough, yet. but this is them so far and we're still in training

Infernape LV 53
@ Shell bell
Grass knot
flamewheel
Mach punch
Rock climb

Abomasnow Lv 42
@ thick root
Razor leaf
Wood hammer
Ice shard
Giga drain

Skuntank Lv 44
@ Dread plate
Night slash
Flamethrower
Iron tail
Toxic

Staraptor Lv 43
@ nothing
Fly
Roost
Close combat
Aerial ace

Cranidos Lv 22
@ exp share
Focus energy
Pursuit
Take down
Scary face <<<whole move set is gonna be changed

also cant decide on a sixth pokemon :( none of my other pokemon are high level enough or level up to slowly or have low stats

ex-ty

Swift and deadly

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
ice shard is helpful since it goes first, just make him relearn it.

err...ok i not gone on diamond yet so im gonna wait for more crit first. im probably gonna get rid of razor leaf for something but im keepning gigadrain and wood hammer because i see a good combination. use wood hammer a few times then get some energy back with giga drain.