• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Put arceus as upcoming for the next movie. Anyway wow thats a little. Altogether its about what 15-20 episodes? Damn little if you ask me.

thunderblade12

The rest of the Sinnoh episodes will probably all be team development episodes, character development like personality changes, two characters interacting, new attacks, evolutions etc. Gym battles or contests, Sinnoh League/Grand Festival and the Team Galactic arc. Looks like they are going to manage to make it through a major arc with only a few fillers! Even most of the pokemon that haven't appeared yet can have some significant, un-fillerish roles.

HoennMaster

Unless they were in quick shots, we haven't seen the Sand and Trash cloak Burmy.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Updated list. Added more credits.

So yeah, I finished my debate with myself (yeah wierd) and Im gonna count both regs. and legendaries for both anime and movies.

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
i believe gible appeared in an episode i just cant remember when the group was transferring pokemon between pokemon centers and i cant find the episode so i thinks i ve lost my mind

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Infernape - Probably Flint first and then Ash.

Luxio - DP109.

Bastiodon - DP107

(East Sea) Shellos + Gastrodon - Not sure. They should've made Zoeys blue in the first place.

Gible + Gabite - Filler

Snover + Abomasnow - Snowy Routes/Candice

Magnezone - Jasmine, Sunnyshore City

Rhyperior - Jun or Paul?....Or Bertha?

Tangrowth - Couldnt care less, dont like it.

Magmortar - Paul, DP106/107

Togekiss - Cynthia?

Leafeon - I'm hoping for a trainer to have it and not a co-ordinator

Mamoswine - DP106 with Dawn

Porygon-Z - I suppose IF they wanted to try it, they could give it to Kenny.

Gallade
- Hoping that Jun will have it instead of Heracross..

Froslass - DP116/Candice

Uxie, Mesprit + Azelf (Physical appearances)
- Lake arc.

Heatran - BF Pluto plot.

Phione - Misty cameo in March (would fit in with figure date and its a water type. Perfect for Misty's cameo)

Arceus - Movie 12

Last edited:

thunderblade12

I forgot about Bertha, she has yet to appear. Hippowdon is for sure, but Aaron appeared with more than one pokemon so she may too. I expect Hippowdon and Rhyperior

kemal07

the ones i had in mind

Leafeon -

Dawns final pokemon. fits in well as an oposite to May. first as an eevee obviously, after the league before BF the group heads back towards dawns home maybe and they end up back in eterna forest where dawns eevee evolves into leafeon near the moss rock then they go of to explore the haunted mansion thingy (dont have a clue why they missed it out) perhaps they meet Phoebe exploring there.

Porygon-Z - i reckon it will be in an episode along with Porygon2

Magnezone - i think Ash will battle Jasmine again against her Magnezone

Tangrowth - James catches tangela which evolves into tangrowth using ancient power just like jessie's yanmega (perfect match lol)

HoennMaster

I'm confused, are you including appearances in Movies on that list? If so Gallade, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Tangrowth, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Leafeon, and Froslass need to be removed. If you are not counting movie appearances then Giratina and Shaymin need to be added.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm in a jepaordy right now, so I'm just gonna stick with the pokemon to appear in the anime. Legendaries, I'd stay stick with the moives. Giratina and Shaymin, I keep out, because they've already appeared in movie 11, and Giratina has already been released in the US from a poster from Pokemon.com.

I'll update the list.

edit: Credits added, and hopefully, thins'll go more smoothly. If not, well just then fix that. :)

Last edited:

firelovindocker

yea blue shellos was hanging on the pole for a second or two

Mela

pasbl. newbie
shellos was pretty cute when i saw it. i always have this thing where id see a sprite of a pokemon and be like eww then see it on screen and be like totally awesome!

Pearl's Perap

East sea Shellos/Gastrodon - Filler about the different appearences
Gible/Gabite - Filler similar to the Bagon episode back in Hoenn
Snover/Abomasnow - Episodes running up to/around Snowpoint, if not, Candice
Magnezone - Filler about Mt. Coronet evolution
Rhyperior - I'd love to say Brock but I'd get shot, it's no doubt gonna be with Bertha or something like that
Tangrowth -
Magmortar - Paul, without a doubt
Togekiss - Cynthia or a very doubtful cameo of Misty/Togetic
Leafeon - No doubt a contestant will use it in a contest at some point ;/
Mamoswine - Dawn
Porygon-Z - No chance :/
Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf - Galactic arc
Heatran - Special OR Stark Mountain mini-arc

I left Gallade and Phione off, since I can't picture them being in episodes, Phione will probably be in an episode where they'll find it and look after it or something