• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut

espeon+glaceon=awsome

The one and only
/|\ Misty realsed Togetic....

Pearl's Perap

/|\ Misty realsed Togetic....

Doesn't mean it couldn't re-appear, this is the animé we're talking about, there could be trouble in the Mirage Kingdom or something and Togetic would evolve/have evolved to deal with it? You never know...

Personally though, I think we will see it with Cynthia.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Update: I made a seperate list. If I missed any, tell me which list, and give your reason. Thanks :)

Pearl's Perap

Stunky was in the episode The Secret Sphere of Influence so the US has seen it, other than that, the list is correct, if I'm not mistaken...

milenadrg

I think Togekiss will apear in Cynthia's team. So what if she have a Shellos evo(forgot the name) from her DP team...
Know it sound stupid, she can release her offscreen or they can make her Anime team:p
Anyway, I can't wait to see Togekiss, that awesome, supercool Pokemon...

firelovindocker

no i dont hink there will be togekiss for cynthia cause shes got the gastrados
gastros: DP
togekiss replaces it in platinum

Pearl's Perap

Well, your list is right, Mamoswine did debut in DP106, just letting you know so you can update the list :]

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I believe Leafeon might be Zoey's new Pokémon.

Porygon-Z sadly will not be seen. After the 'Electric Soldier Porygon' incident, Porygon2 wasn't seen so why would Porygon-Z be any different?

shac

I am hoping for a Paul flashback about him battling against Byron and we will get to see magmortar there. Though cooler would be if Paul is present in person.

Last edited:

Pearl's Perap

I am hoping for a Paul flashback about him battling about Byron and we will get to see magmortar there. Though cooler would be if Paul is present in person.

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier on, that we would see Paul with Magmortar in a flashback with Byron. Unless we just SEE him with the Magmortar, which would be much better.

Mela

pasbl. newbie
That's exactly what I was thinking earlier on, that we would see Paul with Magmortar in a flashback with Byron. Unless we just SEE him with the Magmortar, which would be much better.

Totally right Paul has heaps of screen time, way more than any other rival but we want more XD

Squaaah

porygon z could still appear int he anime, and so could porygon 2

Not likely. If they did they'd have to explain what happened to Porygon. I think the anime wants to avoid that whole line altogether.