• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut

gigabowser20

east shellos made a cameo in movie 10. Snover + abomasnow were in movie 11 trying to stop the glacier and rhyperior and magmortor made cameos at the beginning. And I doubt this counts, but gabite was in the pmd2 special

thunderblade12

East Sea) Shellos
seen in movie 10
Gabite
main villian in the new mystery dungeon special
Snover
Abomasnow
Rhyperior
Magmortar
Leafeon
movie 11

If Tangrowth, Togekiss and the others are out of the list because of their movie appearences then these should be off too.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Thank you thunderblade12, I changed it, and more credits. I hope the the list is now at it's current state.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Luxio also appeared in Movie 10.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, but since he's appearing in two weeks for his debut episode, I'm gonna let it slide. Since the episodes already way confirmed, and it's not the far away.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
first up:
Im in the credits? Why thank you all i did was point out something obvious.
Second up:
As you have put the movie/episodes one is to pop up in the list shrank dramatically. Heres hoping that the pokemon that deserve good fillers will get great filler.

milenadrg

Uxie will appear in it's "spirit" form just like it's two cousins in front of eyes of Dawn and Ash, but Uxie will appear in front of Brock. Hope he can see it in fact his eyes are closed;)
(Princes Dawn and Prince Ash always must be in connection with legendary)

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm pretty sure we'll see that Brock will be seeing Uxie. Were not that far from Snowpoint City in Japan.

unown?

ghost freak
i'm wondering how that will happen...will it just be there or will something trigger it?

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
I'm pretty sure we'll see that Brock will be seeing Uxie. Were not that far from Snowpoint City in Japan.

There's still the possibility of Paul or Jun seeing it.

milenadrg

There's still the possibility of Paul or Jun seeing it.

Paul, Jun OR Brock. One of them must see it. Can't all three...
I am most sure Brock will see one(he's traveling), Paul maybe but just MAYBE, and Jun... Hmm, more chances to see Uxie are Paul OR Brock:l

PsYcOjOhNnY

The Great Stickman!
i can see brock seeing the pixie. Not jun or paul. They are related to the galactic story line and the only main characters involved with that storyline are Ash brock and Dawn. So having paul or jun get involved later just to see the pixie would be weird. But then again anything could happen.

im just thinking it may be brock just to close the trio off. So they can Each save one of them in the ending battle or whatnot.

milenadrg

That's just an assumption. It doesn't have to be Brock.

Why not? He's not cute as Ash and Dawn, but he's still character. It would be great him to see closed eyed Pokemon(like him:p) to show up he's a MAIN character, not just here to fill the empty hole. I hope he will see Uxie and it wouln't be good if he not:(

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
i just noticed...

...you don't have TANGROWTH on the list...he was never shown in the anime...

how is that even possible...how did you forget him...

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I thought someone told me that he appeared in a movie. But if he didn't then I'll put him back. Any other's I'm missing?

Ok, I can't put up a Poll, but should I count regular Pokemon to appear in the movies before the anime series?