• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I think Brock will get a Snover. That would be fun.

supersarepi

i just noticed...

...you don't have TANGROWTH on the list...he was never shown in the anime...

how is that even possible...how did you forget him...

Tangrowth appeared in movie 10 to battle darkrai during the part where baron Alberto leads a group of trainers against him

EDIT: Rank up. Woohoo

mockingjay

swift and lol
Japan List:

* Gastrodon appeared in DP097
* Tangrowth had a minor appearance in The Rise of Darkrai.
* Phione will make its debut appearance in the anime in DP113.
* In DP109, a Luxio helped a Wailmer that was trapped in the sewers make it back into the ocean.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Alright, I'm gonna get the list updates. And Ill take out Lumineon in the US list, since it's debut tomorrow morning.

supersarepi

By the way you have gible in the US list. It was in movie 10 for a short while battling a bronzor(When the theme song was starting).

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Since the 1998 accident, I doubt Porygon 2 or Z will appear anytime soon, but keep your eyes open just incase they do.

Actually Porygon 2 has appeared for a VERY short three second cameo in one of the johto movies, he was floating along in a dark alleyway... and that's all you see of him, but he did appear, so I woudn't count porygon-Z to not have the same treatment as well.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Actually Porygon 2 has appeared for a VERY short three second cameo in one of the johto movies, he was floating along in a dark alleyway... and that's all you see of him, but he did appear, so I woudn't count porygon-Z to not have the same treatment as well.

No, that was just Porygon...Porygon 2 was never shown.

thunderblade12

Pokemon who didn't appear at all outside of the movies yet:
Infernape
Gible
Snover
Abomasnow
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Magmortar
Togekiss
Leafeon
Porygon Z(We can just forget this one)
Gallade
Uxie
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus

Pokemon that I feel deserve a larger role than the crap role they were handed so far:
Monferno
Kricketot
Cherrim
Lumineon
Mantyke
Mesprite
Azelf
Cresselis

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Pokemon that I feel deserve a larger role than the crap role they were handed so far:
Monferno
Kricketot
Cherrim
Lumineon
Mantyke
Mesprite
Azelf
Cresselis

Well Mantyke its getting a second chance in an upcoming Japan epsiode. However I think the Wormadams should be added to that list. They could easily have their own episode. They are also great Pokemon to feature in Contest and League matches.

Also even thought its a Jhoto pokemon, Dunsparce, needs some redemption. Maybe a league qualifier match?
1 vs 1 Grotle vs Dunsparce, They could give it a good and close battle, showing off its Rollout, like the mythical snake its based on, then debut Roost. Grotle would of course win the Battle, but atleast that battle would give Dunsparce something more than a 1 second cameo in a spider web and a rubbish and forgettable filler epsiode.

Tyrouge could also use a boost in screentime, maybe in a contest battle?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Pokemon who didn't appear at all outside of the movies yet:
Infernape
Gible
Snover
Abomasnow
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Magmortar
Togekiss
Leafeon
Porygon Z(We can just forget this one)
Gallade
Uxie
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus

I think this can help with the list, thunderblade. But I think you already knew that.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I reall hope Leafeon is will makes its debut in a good way. Like be the star of an episode or something.