• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Type Combinations

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
I'm trying to imagine what a Grass/Fire pokemon would look like... The only thing I can think of is a Tiki torch for some reason...

A lit spliff

I'm still dying for an Ice/Fighting type. I feel they really missed a trick with Beartic there.

Budew

Banned
Ah. Very appropriate image. Let me reword my original post: "I'd love a cool, non-ugly Grass/Ice-type". (Feel free to repost that image, as it's still a suitable reply, even to my edited statement.)

Abomasnow is not ugly o.o

Kinda reminds me of Santa Claus mixed with this guy

[IMG139]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pa210rBS94o/TfCrUmQrDeI/AAAAAAAADYs/F1MRN7OxEFU/s400/zoidberg.jpg[/IMG139]

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'd like to see grass and fire. A burning tree could be very interesting.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Rubbing my nipples with a block of ice, would be great

Dewott????

Id like to see a dragon/psychic or a fire/ice type

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Grass/Ghost seems like a horrible type. Its only coverage is Ghost that makes Bug attacks 1x damage.

Fighting/Flying seems to be the only Flying combo to have not been made yet. It'll be interesting how that'll turn out. Flying will still be SE against it, though.

Id like to see a dragon/psychic
Latias and Latios are mad now.