• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Type Combinations

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Ground/Fighting
Ground/Psychic claydol
Fire/Electric
Fire/Bug larvesta/volcarno
Fire/Poison
Grass/Fire
Rock/Ice
Rock/Ghost
Fighting/Ghost
Ice/Steel
Ice/Fighting

Something like bug/steel with flash fire. like some living torch.

legendarypokemonmaster

THEY MUST MAKE:
Grass/Fire
Water/Fire
Ghost/Normal
Psychic/Dark
Electric/Ice
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Rock?
Ghost/Steel

Probably more too

wolf king

Resistance is futile
The 5th gen introduced alot of unique dual-types never seen before in the last 4 gens. But there are still alot of dual-types that haven't existed yet.

Some come to mind:

Grass/Ghost
Fire/Poison
Water/Fire
Rock/Dragon
Electric/Psychic

What other types would you have liked to have seen or will see in the future?
grass ghost is about the only one i'd like to see ,i mean think about it ,a fire and water pokemon what would it's move be
*pokemon used bubblebeam*
*pokemon ability kicks in, negates the effect of water moves*
-_- it would be a new magikarp
grass can die therefore i would like to see grass /ghost pokes ,and a dragon rock will be a hard one to get creative on too
but i think more dragons are needed ,and less dragon/flying there's so blooming many of them (don't get me wrong i like dragonite and altaria etc but there's still to many flying/dragon)
electric psychic is a little weird too ,but i suppose it could work fire poison seriously -_-'

just had a idea how about a dragon fossil in the future gen now that would be cool

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Duo-typed moves are pointless. That's like saying 'My gun has two barrels'. Why use one when you can use the other? The types may counteract eachother. Grass and Fire? That would be...

Grass x Water - 2x
Fire x Water - 1/2X
2 x .5 = 1
Basically, you're using a normal type move on it.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I'd really like to see a fighting/flying combo. Maybe a woodpecker

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Moses and the burning bush come to mind. or a bonfire thing. a broken garbage bag is now a pokemon, I think they can make it work.

water/fire, grass/fire, and water/grass would make a good starting or legendary trio

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Fighting/Ghost

Fighting/Electric

Fighting/Ice

Fighing/Dragon

Fighting/Flying

Fighting/Ground

Fighting/Rock

Fighting/Normal

I want these...especially a Fighting/Normal evolution for Zangoose.

DO NOTE: That some of the ones I've said already exist, but I mean in a non-legendary pokemon. I don't use legends. Never have, never will.

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Fire/Grass (Jack-o-lanturn)
Fire/Water (Pistol Shrimp)
Dragon/Poison (Komodo Dragon)
Grass/Dragon (Snapdragon{Flower})
Grass/Ghost (Hollowed Tree)
Ice/Poison (Soda Pop!)

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Ground/Fighting
Ground/Psychic Baltoy and Claydol
Fire/Electric Rotom
Fire/Bug Larvesta and Volcarona
Fire/Poison
Grass/Fire
Rock/Ice
Rock/Ghost
Fighting/Ghost
Ice/Steel
Ice/Fighting

Ta-da!

10charmanders.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Fighting/Ghost

Fighting/Electric

Fighting/Ice

Fighing/Dragon

Fighting/Flying

Fighting/Ground

Fighting/Rock

Fighting/Normal

DO NOTE: That some of the ones I've said already exist, but I mean in a non-legendary pokemon. I don't use legends. Never have, never will.
I like these, as a fellow Fighting type afficionado. I especially agree with Fighting being paired with Ground, Flying and Electric.

Fire/PsychicEletric/Psychic
Dark/Psychic

Victini, Zen Mode Darmanitan...

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
A Fire/Poison Torkoal evolution would be pretty cool(not to mention that it needs an evolution badly).

Torkoal already emits thick smoke, which could become toxic smog or something after evolution. I don't quite have the creativity or drawing skills to make my own, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone has made one somewhere.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
A fighting Dragon would be pretty cool... Same thing with a Ghost Steel!

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Fighting/Ghost

Fighting/Electric

Fighting/Ice

Fighing/Dragon

Fighting/Flying

Fighting/Ground

Fighting/Rock

Fighting/Normal

Meloetta? In its pirouette forme it's a Fighting/Normal type. Fighting/Flying would definitely be cool, though. The only type Water has not been combined with is Fire, so that would be neat too.

Last edited: