• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remaining Type Combinations

eronia

fighting/flying could be a bird with a temper problem. it could even be modelled after one of the angry birds and explode lol. Psychic/Dark doesnt seam like it would necessarily be a light/evil kind of pokemon because dark is more represented as dirty fighting in the translation. psychic/dark could be a pretty bad*** pokemon that uses psychic powers to stun its opponents and then cheap-shot them.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Gothitelle should've been the first Psychic/Dark. A Grass/Ghost should be a Jack-O-Lantern who can learn Flamethrower and other Firey moves. We need a Ghost/Normal type, though. NO idea what that would look like, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And a Steel/Ghost type with Levitate and good defensive types.

Kdude146

I think a Fighting-Flying pokemon could be an angel pokemon

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
A fighting/ice pokemon would be interesting I think. It would be a great offensive STAB combo. Plus eliminating the rock weakness could be a boon for such a pokemon. Possible Beartic evo maybe? Also I thought about a humanoid pokemon based off the Inuit of Nothern Canada. Since they are known for living in an icy region and hunting to gain their food, the typing would fit perfectly for a pokemon of such a description.

PsychicPsycho

I've always thought it would cool to get dark/steel.. and we did, yay.
I've also thought a psy/ghost would be cool too. Seems like Gardevoir or reuniclus could have done that.
Before larvesta, I thought an alternation of scyther could be bug/fire. It could be reddish colored and have glowing hot blades.

Also, I like the idea of a pumpkin style grass/fire, that could be pretty sweet.
Maybe they could do something like a geyser pokemon for a fire/water. Not sure how to make it look though.
I've always though it would be cool to have mash ups of the first gen starters as legendary grass/fire, fire/water and water/grass types.
I can't see a human-shape Fighting/Flying. What kind of creature based off a human will be able to fly?
I guess like an archangel. Something based on that would probably be a legendary, and I don't think that would fly, err... I don't think people would like that.
fighting/flying could be a bird with a temper problem. it could even be modelled after one of the angry birds and explode lol. Psychic/Dark doesnt seam like it would necessarily be a light/evil kind of pokemon because dark is more represented as dirty fighting in the translation.
I've always that farfetch'd could easily have been fighting/flying and girafarig could have been psy/dark. Also, although it's not real I've always imagined mewthree as a psy/dark type.

Vodka Haze

I've always wanted to see a Poison/Fire type, because it could be really awesome shades of purple, pink, red and orange. Not sure what it would be, probably something that creates toxic fumes or something like that. I always imagined it would have a face that looks like its been melted off.

Budew

Banned
I've always wanted to see a Poison/Fire type, because it could be really awesome shades of purple, pink, red and orange. Not sure what it would be, probably something that creates toxic fumes or something like that. I always imagined it would have a face that looks like its been melted off.

A fire muk?

Budew

Banned
*notices rock/fighting on the list and sees terrakion crying in the corner*

No need to offend

The trio has a pokemon that shares their typing

Cobalion-Lucario
Virizion-Breloom
Keldeo-Poliwrath

It would be cool for Terrakion to share it's typing :/

George~©

All Gravy
Ghost/Normal - A doll with a ghost like pokemon appearing out of its back, using puppet string like things to control its arms. ya dig?

Fire/Water - Bombadier Beetle.

Psychic/Ghost - Some kind of wizard where its face is like a jawa.

\Mightyena/

I think there is yet to be a Dragon-Fire, and Dragon-Bug. Aswell as Bug-Dark.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
i'm sorry if any ideas like these have been named, but i think these would be cool:

grass/fire should be a jack-o-lantern kind of pokemon.

electric/rock should something along the lines of magnemite, just a magnetic rock, since some rocks are magnets.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Rotom forms can't be obtained on most games
Terrakion could use a mutual rock/fighting

Cobalion-Lucario
Virizion-Breloom
Keldeo-Poliwrath

This is subjective reasoning.

Terrakion doesn't need to share it's typing with another Pokemon species to be considered valid. It's a species of Pokemon which now exists. So please remove Rock/Fighting from the list of type combinations yet to be used.

Rotom's forms, as of Generation V, are electric/ghost, electric/grass, electric/fire, electric/ice, electric/water, and electric/flying. They are all obtainable in several ways.

As for types to see, I was hoping a Grass/Dragon concoction was in the mix (with Flash Fire >_< ) for this Generation, but maybe in the next one. Also, Ghost/Steel would be epic, I mean epic. Especially if it had Levitate. *drools*