• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remakes of Pokemon R/S/E

Do you think there should be a remake of PKMN R/S/E?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Kingdra

From Dragon's Den
Should Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald be remade? Like this:

Ruby: Continental Ruby
Sapphire: Marine Sapphire
Emerald: Ozone Emerald

Please reply your answers!
Optional: You may add the remake names if you want to ;444;;078;;328;;194;;476;;201-m;;355;;222;;107;;492-s;;munchlax;;347;;026;;136;;412;

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Yes, I do want remakes of the 3rd gen (and we'll get 'em too!), but going by precedence, we'll only get remakes of RS. But methinks the names need to be moar alliterative, so:

RavagedRuby and SilkenSapphire.

...OK, maybe something more to do with Groudon and Kyogre, like RadiantRuby and StellarSapphire :p

eh.

FroTW

*** gladio et sale
following the pattern, we'll get ruby and sapphire remakes after the third version of Black and White comes out, whatever it will be called (Gray?).

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Oh my Arceus, yes! 3rd gen was the best generation yet, and I would love remakes!
How about LandRuby and OceanSapphire?

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Yes I want a 3rd generation remake. 3rd generation is my favorite along with the 2nd generation, of course.

I like the names MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire.
Or something along that.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Though I'd love to see remakes of RSE (Brendan was awesome), I'm not sure whether it should happen.

Profesco

gone gently
Status
Not open for further replies.