• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is already for the remake of this gen to come out? Even though they still have to do gen 3. Both gens were my favorite but i cannot wait to revisit Sinnoh! ;424;;406;

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
It would be nice... But remake talk isn't really acceptable, I believe.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
X and Y need to come out first and then Gamefreak HAVE to remake 3rd Gen before they even consider remaking 4th Gen.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
It will take many years cause first they must remake the Gen3...but it will be very cool.

Until there is confirmation that this gen is being remade, threads of any sort on remakes are currently NOT allowed. This is due to the fact they are years off, and that most discussion gets repeated and spammy very quickly, and speculative in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.