• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remeber TinyToons Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
"We're Tiny! We're Toony! We're all a little loony!"

I loved that show when I was younger.

Beeper and Plucky are my favorites. And Calamity too.

=^_^=

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
what about the girl with the red hair. ahhh the old days, i just miss it

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Yeah.
Elmyra scares me. =o_O=

Montana Max was a hoot though.

I miss the show too.

I use to have the sports video game(ACME All-Stars) for the Sega awhile back. It was one of my favorite games to play for the longest time.

=^_^=

Suwaterse

Banned
Heck yeah it was the best post ever i just started and was trying to figure something out so i posted randomly

Rave

Banned
I really liked the show.

Its coming up on DVD later this year.

EmpressMyuu

Beeper and Plucky are my favorites. And Calamity too.

lol I loved Plucky. I think the Baby Plucky shorts were actually my most favorite part of the show even though there weren't that many. "Elelator go down the hoooole..."

You serious, Rave? It's coming out on DVD? YES! *waits in anticipation*

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yeah, loved that! The one I remember the most was the Star Wars parody, mostly because my brother was all like ZOMG! ZOMG! STAR WARS!! Back then... What? He was like three so yeah.

Profesco

gone gently
Ack! Baby Plucky FTW!

Yeah, that used to be a Saturday morning staple for me, along with Pinky and the Brain.

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
what about when babs would like start singing in her womenly voice, an the female duck charecter i belive was a total hippie 0o0

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
Yeah I remember that I used to really like it

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
one of my favorite cartoons of all time. plucky is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.