• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remeber TinyToons Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I LOVED that show! I even owned a Buster Bunny plushie (Babs was my sis'). He got played with pretty hard due to the crazy adventures he would go on with my other plushies and toys.

Did I mention the part in "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" where he "plays" the theme song with his tongue is still a scream to watch?

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
I remember that show!It was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

Why don't they make good cartoons like this anymore?

Rave

Banned
I remember that show!It was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

Why don't they make good cartoons like this anymore?

Because they're busy trying hard to make stupid shit for the shitbrained kids today.

mewfan1

That show's a classic.

Can hardly wait until it comes out on DVD.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I remember a part of it (A music Video) Where they do a spoof of "The Magicians Appretice" And Buster creates all the zany cartoons with a giant tv after watching Bugs doing it. It was funny.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I remember a part of it (A music Video) Where they do a spoof of "The Magicians Appretice" And Buster creates all the zany cartoons with a giant tv after watching Bugs doing it. It was funny.

Oh yeah I remember that.

Sigh...the good ol' days of Nickelodeon. You can't beat 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.