• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Remember Jigglypuff?

DarkPrince

Take that!
Hey guys!
Back in the Indigo and Johto Saga do you remember there was a cute little Jigglypuff following Ash and Co. ?

I always used to wonder what the hell happened to it. Did it quit singing?
It provided a pretty good comic relief in the series with sketching peoples' face.

So what are your opinions?

PePer

Yep, I remember that pink ball, and for me he/she was rather more annoying that fun, just a personal opinion, matter of taste.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Maybe she begun an all-out feud with an arrogant Whismur who interrupts her concerts with Uproar

SneaselClaw

Jigglypuff was that little annoyance every now and again, but somehow miraculously also showed up when something needed to be put to sleep.
Never really cared for the pink puffball.

Mew~

Yeah I remember!
I also remember a advanced battle episode in kanto where Ash and the gang were trying to capture a jigglypuff for some guys daughter! They didn't capture it but it decided it liked the girl or whatever at the end so yeah... not sure its the same one.. and I cant remember if it had a mic but maybe its the same one so I guess it's with the little girl...

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Jigglypuff stayed with a girl who had a Whismur back in Hoenn, because thanks to Whismur's "sound proof" ability, Whismur could actually listen to Jigglypuff sing without falling asleep. The title of this episode is "A Pokeblock Party".

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It has probably gone after the last appearance it had in Hoenn. Didn't love it anyway.

gliscor&yanmega

I remember it, I also remember how I was never interested in it when it showed up in an episode.

It got boring quickly for me, it was a little funny the first time it did it's thing but every time after that...I felt like I shouldn't even watch the episode.

Lunanight

You do know that one of the mods will close this right, this has ZERO spoilers and anime spoilers is for things that have recently been found out such as the battle with ash and the LT.

anime spoilers is not for things that happened about 10 years ago

Kotone

You do know that one of the mods will close this right, this has ZERO spoilers and anime spoilers is for things that have recently been found out such as the battle with ash and the LT.

anime spoilers is not for things that happened about 10 years ago

1-You do know that you are kinda mini modding there right which is also against the rules
2-it will probably be moved to a more suitable section raher than getting deleted

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
That lil'pink ball was funny, I do want to see it again but I think that its last appearance in AG was its last appearance in the whole anime, I remember it but I think the writers probably forgot about it already

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
as you said, Indigo and Johto... and Hoenn, Sinnoh and Issuh aren't Kanto/Johto so... as Jigglipuffs don't fly/surf/don't own a trainer, he/she/it couldn't follow ash & co.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Jigglypuff? It's been almost 6 years since I last thought about it's fate. When it stayed in Hoenn, I assumed it would appear 60 episodes later somehow and put everyone to sleep. Truth is, it's character was useless; the singing gag was old and overused and it played no major part in the series. I'm guessing the writers decided it wasn't be used the way they intended it to be used and they left it in Hoenn without so much as a "good-bye". It wasn't a funny Pokemon :S

Indragon

Back in the USSR
as you said, Indigo and Johto... and Hoenn, Sinnoh and Issuh aren't Kanto/Johto so... as Jigglipuffs don't fly/surf/don't own a trainer, he/she/it couldn't follow ash & co.

I believe Jigglypuff followed Ash and co. on their blimp when they went to the Orange Islands...or maybe it was Johto, I don't remember really. It could follow Ash by boat if it wanted to, TR do it all the time =P

But anyway, it's hard to forget Jigglypuff XD

FlameRose

Eh, from what I've seen, Jigglypuff fell into the same category as Psyduck. Amusing at first, but got pretty boring as time went on. She was retired in Hoenn after finding a whismur with the "sound proof" ability to sing to.