• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reminiscing (Amourshipping, PG, One Shot)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I have no idea where the idea for this came from, to be honest. I was watching SM055 where Ash was thinking about Solgaleo and how it left without saying goodbye to him. I thought it would be an interesting idea to have Ash thinking about all of his adventures and than he thinks about Serena. I couldn’t resist adding the parts about Pikachu teasing Ash about hus feeling for Serena in.

As of right now, this is one shot. I might decide to add another part to it, I haven’t decided yet. If you see another part to this popup, don’t be surprised. That’s all.

Enjoy.

Five months is how long Pikachu and I have been in the Alola Region for. Five months. 

Since I became a student at the Pokemon School. Since I met Litten, Rowlet, and Lycanroc. My classmates. Principal Oak and, of course, Professor Kukui. 

To be honest, I would not trade it for the world. I love it here. I have had so much fun since coming here. I have learned so much about Pokemon and had so many exciting adventures since coming here. I can say for sure that I am looking forward to having more adventures in Alola.

Of course, I think of all my friends from the other Regions from time to time. I wonder how they are all doing now. Do they miss me as much as I miss them now? I hope so.

“Pikapi?” I heard Pikachu’s voice call out to me before I felt the familiar weight of my companion on my shoulder. “Pika?”

I smiled and looked at my best friend. “I’m fine, Pikachu.” I calmly told him. “I’ve just been thinking, that’s all.”

“Pika pi pikachu?” If I had to take a guess, I would assume that Pikachu is asking me about what I was thinking about before. Maybe I should tell him. I mean, I was so lost in thought a second ago, he probably thought I was upset.

“I just can’t believe it’s been five whole months since we came to Alola. Doesn’t it seem like it was just yesterday since we came here after Mr. Mime won the trip here?” I asked and looked at him. He nodded in agreement. “We’ve had some really exciting adventures since coming here and we have some really good friends. I’m so happy I decided to stay here.”

“Pika pi pikachu pi pika?” I knew exactly what Pikachu was saying. He was agreeing with me completely. Unfortunately, I could tell by the look on his face he was not buying the fact that I was thinking all about Alola. He’s clever, more so than I am.

I closed my eyes and laughed quietly to myself. “I guess there’s no fooling you.” I looked up at Pikachu. “I was just thinking about all of the other friends we have made along our journey that we had to say goodbye to. I wish they could be here with us, I know they all would love it here.” 

I looked at the beach and sighed. “Especially Serena.” I turned my head to look up at the clouds and I closed my eyes. “I wonder how she is doing in Hoenn. I hope she is enjoying herself. I hope the contests there are going well for her.” 

But more importantly, I wonder if she thinks of me as much as I think of her. 

Contrary to what some others may think, I’m not as dumb and clueless when it comes to love. I knew Serena had a crush on me from the minute we met again after so long. That’s why I invited her to join Clemont, Bonnie, and myself as we traveled through Kalos. It also is part of the reason why I would pretend to be as dense as they get. I did not want to let Serena in on the fact that I knew. I did not want her to get her hopes up, just to let her down in the end. 

She deserves so much better than that. I know my journey is nowhere near over. I cannot stop until I achieve my dream of being the world’s greatest Pokemon Master. There is still so much more for me to do. 

Of course I wish Serena could be here with me but she has her own dream to follow. The last thing she told me before she left would always cross my mind and it never ceases to make me smile. 

“You are my goal. Next time we meet, I’ll be a much more charming woman. Wait for me, Ash.” 

Don’t give up! Do your best and there is nothing you cannot do, Serena!

“Pika?” Pikachu looked at me again, confused. Shoot! Did I say that out loud? Sure enough, Pikachu’s face turned from a look of confusion to a knowing smirk. I knew exactly what he was thinking and he could not be more wrong. 

“No, Pikachu! I do not like Serena like that!”

Pikachu just chuckled. There was no way he believed what I was telling him. “Pi pik pikachu.” Uh uh, sure.

“I’m telling the truth.” I countered back. Why do I even bother? Pikachu will not believe what I am saying.

“Pika pi pikachu, pikapi.” Keep telling yourself that, Ash. 

I’m never going to live this one down, am I? “I give up!”

Before Pikachu had the chance to respond, Professor Kukui walked in. “All right, everyone. Have a seat, we’re going to continue where we left off.”

I turned around to head towards my desk. “Pika pikachu.” We’ll finish this later.

All I could do was sigh. Pikachu was not going to let this go anytime soon. I am definitely not looking forward to hearing about this later, especially since he is wrong. I do not like Serena like that.

Sure, she is special. She is unique. I do miss traveling with her. I wish she was able to come to Alola with me. Does mean I like her though? No, it does not. Right? What am I? Crazy? There is only one person who can tell me if I have feelings for Serena and that person is me. I say I don’t so why am I getting myself so worked up. Get a grip, Ash!

I do not like Serena like that. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited: