• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rename a Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
Tehe. I had an idea to rename leafeon and glaceon before the games pokemon diamond and pearl made their english debut. they were 'forresta' and 'frostea'. See the reseblence?

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Some of the Eeveelutions need a name change.
Flareon-Blazeon
Flareon is pretty good, but i just wanted to change it.

That'd make it sound too much like Blaziken though - but to be fair, Flareon was around before the Torchic line, so meh...

Personally, I'd change Houndoom's name to Cerberus... but that wouldn't really work - it only has one head for a start :p

Jynx= Aoontjemaeemuh

Unown= Alphabetio

Trapinch= annoyingpieceoforangedogsh*t

Hitmonchan= Punchy

Lugia= 133714

Mr. Mime= Mikeljeksen

CandyRobot

Meowth = Luckat

Because it's based of the Lucky Cats... 83

Status
Not open for further replies.