• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rename the Member Above You

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
RENAME THE MEMBER ABOVE YOU

==================================================

HOW TO PLAY:

-The title is pretty self-explanatory. See who the last poster in the thread was, then give them a new username that you think would suit them well. This may be derived from their avatar, current username, signature, personality, etc. Feel free to explain why you chose the new name that you did.​

THE RULES:

-All SPPf General Rules and Game Rules apply.
-Be appropriate with renaming.
-Do not give anyone a name that could be taken as offensive.
-No giving a username that contributes to pointless, "back-and-forth" conversations.
-You may rename up to the last five posters, but be sure to quote them if they were not the last to post.
-Refrain from posting excessively. Please try your best to wait every two/three posts or so.
-Have fun!​

If you have any problems with any members, please feel free to PM myself or any of the Game Forum Mods. If problems persist, they will be banned.
(NOTE: I am rarely ever PMed about the game, so if you PM me, please include "Rename the Member Above You" in your PM title to prevent confusion on my part. Thanks.)

The Banned List:
-None so far!​

Enjoy,
Kelz

Last edited:

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
A Bored Guy.
You're never in games right?

DrinkLavaBobby
(You like Blaziken and your a male)