• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Renegade Rangger Preview

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
This is a commercial/Prview of my new fic.

“You know you can’t own pokémon. It’s out of its habitat,” Spenser stated firmly.

Feeling myself grow even more defensive, I protested, “I’ve had this pokémon since I was eleven!”

“So you’ll have to release it!” he reinforced

“NO!” I was outraged at the prospect of giving up my first pokémon.

“Then you’re fired!”

“WHAT!” I shouted. But it was too late. Spenser left the room and there was nothing more I could say.

So yeah come Read Renegade Ranger and review. For a direct link look i my sig.

FT92

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
I can understand it being a preview, but you still really need description. Even in trailers and previews, you see what most of the people look like, unless it's a really early teaser. Anyway, you need description and I beleive
it has to be longer. At least a page.

What is he being fired from? Why? More explanation.

Other wise, it looks like it could be interesting. Snatching a pokemon away. Nice.

As always, be kind to the mime.;122;