• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rental pokemon or your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used rentals to beat Round One and now I'm using my own from Red/Blue/Yellow to try and get passed Round Two

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Rentals for both

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I used my own pokemon most of the time, not rental Pokemon.

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
I just used my own, Level 100 mewtwo pwns all lol

Indragon

Back in the USSR
99% of the time, I used the rentals, possibly once I had used my own Pokemon

Demitrius

Banned
I like to use my own, I'm one of those 'I like to bond with my Pokemon and I think they do better' type of trainer.

Reira

Living For A Reason
I would always use my own team.

They became much stronger than the rental ones. Better attacks, better stats...
I especially enjoyed using my Alakazam, it could kick everyone's butt!

gregorioTheOreo

using my own - I can always implement my own strategies that way. I always saw Pokemon Stadium as an extension of the gameboy games. After you beat your rival and became champion, you take your team to stadium and really test your skills.

Unknown

I have used both. When I was young I used rental Pokemon to complete R-1 gym leader castle and a few cups. Later, I trained my own team up and completed the entire game (except for the trophy place). I like using Pokemon I trained up rather than using rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.