• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rentoraa or Dokurogu?

Rentoraa or Dokurogu?

• Dokurogu

Votes: 70 34.3%
  • Rentoraa

Votes: 134 65.7%

• Total voters

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Who would you rather have Rentoraa or Dokurogu?.

I can't decide between the two.

454.png
= Dokurogu
405.png
= Rentoraa

Keegan™

I'll say Rentorra ,in my future Diamond team :D, well If you look at stats....

He has better Attack, Defence, SP. Attack, and SP. Defence. :)

syvarris

Fuhrer
i am including both in my dp team but i like mr.frog better. why did i not use the real name i wont until we get good english names not being mean i just dont want to get used to something then have to change

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Do Stats Really matter? If its an Ingame team no... Just pick whichever you like better, I pick Froggy. =)

~~;444;

Rentoraa is ugly, and it's basically an electric Flareon competitevely. (slightly better, though)

Dokurogu looks awesome, and it can actually be a physical sweeper and is capable of being an lol special sweeper.

Rentoraa, one of my most favorite D/P Pokemon

As soon as I saw him, I said to myself, that's such an awesome pokemon, that's going on my team right away as soon as I get Korinku

Jinkuzo

I like dokurogu more than rentoraa and would definately use him over it..but in all honesty he'd be a pretty bad sweeper...3 common weaknesses and 1 of which is 4x damage..he isn't that fast and can't take a hit on top of it..

^^^ Rentorra isn't ugly! He's cool and that's why i wan't him on my team plus good stats......

It looks more like a rat than a lion (we have far too many electric rats as it stands XD), and it could've been so much better... =/

Plus, what purpose are good stats when they cannot be exploited to the fullest? Shame that Rentoraa's strongest physical STAB move is 65 BA... (much like Flareon this gen)

^ Four weaknesses if you count Dry Skin. One of those weaknesses isn't a common attacking type, however. (Psychic)

Keegan™

Rentoraa, one of my most favorite D/P Pokemon

As soon as I saw him, I said to myself, that's such an awesome pokemon, that's going on my team right away as soon as I get Korinku

That's what I thought to... :)

Rentorra migth not be fast but what I said earlier better Attack, Defense, SP Attack, and SP Defense! Just lower HP and Speed compared to Dokurogu...

edit: what about Discharge???? ^^^

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
The frog's double weakness to Psychic is really undesirable. They both have a weakness to Ground, which is a shame because most Physical Attacking Pkmn have the potential to use EQ. In short, neither of them are great, but I prefer the froggy based on looks.

YuKingMenoko

Dead Man Walking
I have used both of them and Dokoguru seems to be much more useful though I like both.

Jinkuzo

edit: what about Discharge???? ^^^

Because of his physical base, the 65 power move would be stronger than discharge...however thunder would be more powerful than spark or thunder fang if you pump him with special EVs..i think even without them it's stronger.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
I say Rentoraa because I like Electric types more than Poison types.

Nobody's Nerd

Electric Engine
I much prefer a poison/fighting type to an electric type. There are more types that it is super effective against. (It also has more weaknesses, but anyway...)

PokePrincess

FEMALE Pokemon Fan!
Rentoraa - He has better stats and he is in my pearl team.