• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Repentance [Semi-competitive White 2 RMT]

Sohryu

Be a Man!
334.png

Altaria@Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Impish Nature
EV's: 252 HP / 176 DEF / 82 SpDef
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw
~Dragon Dance
~Roost​

Believe in me, back at days, Altaria was a Signature pokemon for me. Her existence was essential for the sake of the team, why? Because i loved her. @Shine, our dear IGRMT MOD, that gave'd me that Altaria Set and i loved. The combo in Roost & Dragon Dance never failed and it's still a great combo. Dragon Claw & Earthquake makes her a good sweeper, since one cover the other very well. And yes, I'm aware of Ferrothorn, before you ask.
Also, the idea of using both the Poke defenses and also making the Poke a sweeper is my "Signature Talk" in SPPF, haha!! I always tried that, and based on my experiences, it never ever failed, except on a few pokes. Some of you guys also have noticed that the user, Ana_julia, suggests this at some times, but she's stupid.
She'll endure many hits while I'm Setting Up, and after, i'll use Roost for recover all the damage i suffered, not to mention Leftovers will help a lot here.

282.png

Gardevoir@Life Orb
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
EV's: ~252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
~Psyshock
~Shadow Ball
~[Hidden Power] Fighting
~Calm Mind​

Self-explanatory. Sweeper 'Voir which caused me goosebumps when i first used. Good Coverage (Unresisted), great Attack Power, good defenses (nothing usable, though, except her SpDef). Why don't use her? Yes, she's surpassed by a few othee pokes, but still a great pokemon.
As i said, there's not much to explain here, since this sets suits her really well. The Combo in; Special Attacks Ghost and HP Fighting, plus, Psyshock, which allows her to attack in both sides of spectrum, leaves her a extremely dangerous poke when battling. She will not fear SpDef abusers, since she can deal good damage with her STAB Psyshock, that uses her SpAtk Stat, that is pretty high all alone. What if she uses Calm Mind? Yeah, anything Def based will have a hard time with her. And with her, and Altaria together, i don't fear most things.

623.png

Golurk@Leftovers
Lonely Nature (+Atk -Def...)
EV's: 252 Atk/252 HP
Ability: No Guard
~Shadow Punch
~Focus Punch /Dynamic Punch
~Bulldoze
~Substitute/ Ice Punch​

Yeah, yeah...Lonely Nature's a bad Nature, but i should go with it, since this one is my dear Golurk with 31 HP IV's and 26 Atk IV's...and the only one i actually have, since my last White Game have been deleted.
Anyways, my set depends of what you guys would suggest. Focus Punch+Substitue combo or the old unresisted (too) Shadow Punch+Dynamic Punch? I actually prefer Dynamic Punch Combo, since my main ability IS No Guard, but Focus Punch combo is pretty neat by itself, but it's too risky, seeing it's defenses are poor and have way many weakness to abuse Substitute.
Bulldoze, while it isn't great when packed with Fighting-esque moves, it'll help my next poke on the "setting up'" process. In my Dynamic Punch Set, you guys noticed that Ice Punch is over Substitute. There's two main reasons; i couldn't find any better move, and I'm afraid that Bulky Ground Types wall me with their (special) defenses. Why it's rare, it's a hava a *nice* chance to occur.

539.png

Sawk@Salac Berry
Adamant Nature (+Atk -SpAtk)
Ability: Sturdy
EV's: 252 Atk /160 Hp /82 Speed
~Close Combat
~Bulk Up
~Rock Slide
~Ice Punch​

Yep. Sawk. Never used him, really, but I'm trying.
Anyways, self-explanatory? As i explained, Golurk is supposed to support him with Bulldoze, lowering the foe's speed. Salac's berry might be a bit redundant, but it's working for me, really. He usually outspeeds most of the poke's i have problem, so I'm "fine" with it.
Close Combat is the STAB (lower PP, but perfect accuracy make it just fine for me), Rock Slide will deal with Flying-types that hate with passion, mostly because of CC's lower PP problem, really. Ice Punch deals with Ground Types (?), and yes, he's here for the same reason as Rock Slide.
Again, it's the first time i use him, so I'm not sure about what i should use. Any suggestions is highly appreciated!

637.png

Volcarona@Leftovers (?)
Timid Nature (+Speed -Atk)
EV's: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed
Ability: Flame Body
~Quiver Dance
~Fiery Dance
~Bug Buzz
~[Hidden Power] Ground (?)​

That's my counter for the Hellthorn. Full-fledged-ship gonna sweep fast, really, fast...at least after 2/3x Quiver Dances. And again, if she's slow, Bulldoze from Golurk will help her as well he would/will help Sawk. The main question is; will this Volcarona works? I think it will do just well, but I'm afraid will not. Also, [Hidden Power] Ground will supply her lack of attacks? If not, what other moves would you guys suggest?

Well...this is it! Rate it! And don't be shy!

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
If this is over WiFi, you could add some Ubers as well.

Altaria@Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Adamant
EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw/Outrage
~Dragon Dance
~Roost

No need to invest in her defenses on a sweeper set. Use the standard spread for max power and speed. Consider Outrage if you plan to sweep late-game, but make sure all steel types are eliminated.

Believe in me, back at days, Altaria was a Signature pokemon for me. Her existence was essential for the sake of the team, why? Because i loved her. @Shine, our dear IGRMT MOD, that gave'd me that Altaria Set and i loved. The combo in Roost & Dragon Dance never failed and it's still a great combo. Dragon Claw & Earthquake makes her a good sweeper, since one cover the other very well. And yes, I'm aware of Ferrothorn, before you ask.
Also, the idea of using both the Poke defenses and also making the Poke a sweeper is my "Signature Talk" in SPPF, haha!! I always tried that, and based on my experiences, it never ever failed, except on a few pokes. Some of you guys also have noticed that the user, Ana_julia, suggests this at some times, but she's stupid.
She'll endure many hits while I'm Setting Up, and after, i'll use Roost for recover all the damage i suffered, not to mention Leftovers will help a lot here.

Gardevoir@Life Orb
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
EV's: ~252 SpAtk / 252 Speed/4 HP
~Psyshock
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast
~Calm Mind

Focus Blast guarantees the OHKO on Lickilicky after 1 Calm Mind. No reason not to use it.

Self-explanatory. Sweeper 'Voir which caused me goosebumps when i first used. Good Coverage (Unresisted), great Attack Power, good defenses (nothing usable, though, except her SpDef). Why don't use her? Yes, she's surpassed by a few othee pokes, but still a great pokemon.
As i said, there's not much to explain here, since this sets suits her really well. The Combo in; Special Attacks Ghost and HP Fighting, plus, Psyshock, which allows her to attack in both sides of spectrum, leaves her a extremely dangerous poke when battling. She will not fear SpDef abusers, since she can deal good damage with her STAB Psyshock, that uses her SpAtk Stat, that is pretty high all alone. What if she uses Calm Mind? Yeah, anything Def based will have a hard time with her. And with her, and Altaria together, i don't fear most things.

Golurk@Leftovers
Lonely
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Ability: Iron Fist
~Shadow Punch
~Focus Punch
~Earthquake
~Substitute

SubPunch is better than No Guard DynamicPunch IMO as with No Guard, if you get Will-O-Wisped, he is completely shut down. Earthquake is always better than Bulldoze, as even with the Speed drop, he is still slow.

Yeah, yeah...Lonely Nature's a bad Nature, but i should go with it, since this one is my dear Golurk with 31 HP IV's and 26 Atk IV's...and the only one i actually have, since my last White Game have been deleted.
Anyways, my set depends of what you guys would suggest. Focus Punch+Substitue combo or the old unresisted (too) Shadow Punch+Dynamic Punch? I actually prefer Dynamic Punch Combo, since my main ability IS No Guard, but Focus Punch combo is pretty neat by itself, but it's too risky, seeing it's defenses are poor and have way many weakness to abuse Substitute.
Bulldoze, while it isn't great when packed with Fighting-esque moves, it'll help my next poke on the "setting up'" process. In my Dynamic Punch Set, you guys noticed that Ice Punch is over Substitute. There's two main reasons; i couldn't find any better move, and I'm afraid that Bulky Ground Types wall me with their (special) defenses. Why it's rare, it's a hava a *nice* chance to occur.

Sawk@Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Atk -SpAtk)
Ability: Sturdy/Mold Breaker
EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
~Close Combat
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge

~Ice Punch

Throh is better suited to Bulk Up, so if you want to use it, use Throh instead. Stone Edge is always better than Rock Slide competitively, except on Darmanitan and maybe Sheer Force Rampardos. Earthquake, alongside Mold Breaker, will destroy all levitating Pokemon, especially Bronzong. Choice Band is better for immediate power, as without it, he is better left for picking off weakened teams. The EVs should be the standard 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def.

Yep. Sawk. Never used him, really, but I'm trying.
Anyways, self-explanatory? As i explained, Golurk is supposed to support him with Bulldoze, lowering the foe's speed. Salac's berry might be a bit redundant, but it's working for me, really. He usually outspeeds most of the poke's i have problem, so I'm "fine" with it.
Close Combat is the STAB (lower PP, but perfect accuracy make it just fine for me), Rock Slide will deal with Flying-types that hate with passion, mostly because of CC's lower PP problem, really. Ice Punch deals with Ground Types (?), and yes, he's here for the same reason as Rock Slide.
Again, it's the first time i use him, so I'm not sure about what i should use. Any suggestions is highly appreciated!

Volcarona@Leftovers (?)
Timid Nature (+Speed -Atk)
EV's: 252 SpAtk/252 Speed
Ability: Flame Body
~Quiver Dance
~Fiery Dance
~Bug Buzz
~[Hidden Power] Ground (?)

Good.

That's my counter for the Hellthorn. Full-fledged-ship gonna sweep fast, really, fast...at least after 2/3x Quiver Dances. And again, if she's slow, Bulldoze from Golurk will help her as well he would/will help Sawk. The main question is; will this Volcarona works? I think it will do just well, but I'm afraid will not. Also, [Hidden Power] Ground will supply her lack of attacks? If not, what other moves would you guys suggest?

Well...this is it! Rate it! And don't be shy!

Suggestions in bold. But to be perfectly honest, I'd use OU and Ubers Pokemon.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ This is SCRMT, and besides he's not familiar with Tiers ;)

Umm why no 6th Pokemon? Try Offensive Jellicent with 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 SpA for the Ev's, and the set can be Giga Drain / Scald / Shadow Ball / Ice Beam, to keep the Bulky Sweepers trend.

I'd just use 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 SpD for Altaria's EV's.

Earthquake > Bulldoze on Golurk.

Maybe Giga Drain or Hp [Rock] on Volcarona? Idk which one provides maximum coverage.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Here are the tiers:
www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/
:)

Gyarados, Dragonite, and Salamence are hit by HP Rock, while Giga Drain hits Water types. I'd say HP Rock is more useful, as those three aforementioned Pokemon easily defeat Volcarona while Bulky Waters can be dealt with after a few Quiver Dances.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
This is mainly for ingame, so really if he wants more in depth imput I think he would have told us :) At any rate, this is off topic so yea.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I answered your question and rated his team. :) Those threats I mentioned are the main reasons to use HP Rock over Giga Drain.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Actually, i just play with a*few* friends. Mainly my Girlfriend, some 3/4 friends, and some really random people that's really rare, so i don't care which tiers they are, hehe. But keep like that, whenever some competitive Team shows up, those advices might be helpful. Now, answering you guys;
No need to invest in her defenses on a sweeper set. Use the standard spread for max power and speed. Consider Outrage if you plan to sweep late-game, but make sure all steel types are eliminated
Well, Altaria defenses are pretty usable, if you ask me...it can definitely be used, she lacks in HP, though. I mean, 75/90/105 isn't really bad to a point where i shouldn't use it in the first place. But i definitely consider your set. One thing though; i wouldn't suggest Outrage+Life Orb. Or one or the other, really. Outrage will leaver her "confused" and i guess she would fall in a few turns. I pretend her to stay on the field as much as she can, specially if she's setting up with Dragon Dance, it would be a good to have both Life Orb and Outrage on the same set? Won't the recoil damage be a bit severe? And even though Outrage have good BP, Dragon Claw is STAB and after 2/3x DDs i won't notice the lack in power. So i think i'll stay with DC.
Focus Blast guarantees the OHKO on Lickilicky after 1 Calm Mind. No reason not to use it.
The reason why "not to use it" is it's Accuracy. Its really, really, bad...70% of chance to hit isn't "something", hehe. Though, i pretty agree on that. A question; wouldn't that be a question of preference? A lot of people don't like "bad accuracy moves" and so those people fully relies on the same type moves but with better accuracy, shouldn't that be taken in consideration? And again, she's supposed to stay on the field and set up with CM. So i'm not sure if i should rely on more power when, in the end, she'll have a better move (in terms of accuracy) and enough power to OHKO something. Last thing; shouldn't i use a lead? I totally forgot it, and you guys should point that out, haha! It'll be hard to set up without a lead. Any suggestions?

SubPunch is better than No Guard DynamicPunch IMO as with No Guard, if you get Will-O-Wisped, he is completely shut down. Earthquake is always better than Bulldoze, as even with the Speed drop, he is still slow
Holy Christ, i totally forgot of WOW! Thanks! But i cannot change my Ability, since that's a good IV'ed Golurk. I'm not sure about change that. But i definitely will go Earthquake over Bulldoze...thanks!
Throh is better suited to Bulk Up, so if you want to use it, use Throh instead. Stone Edge is always better than Rock Slide competitively, except on Darmanitan and maybe Sheer Force Rampardos. Earthquake, alongside Mold Breaker, will destroy all levitating Pokemon, especially Bronzong. Choice Band is better for immediate power, as without it, he is better left for picking off weakened teams. The EVs should be the standard 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Well...i will not use Choice Band. I don't like it, for some obvious reason; preference. Life Orb is a way better item for RAW damage (haha!). But, since Golurk will not use Bulldoze i'll go with your set. 'Zong didn't come in mind when i was making him. About Stone Edge....i say the same thing i said for the 'voir set. But that's a totally different situation. But since RS have a bad accuracy, already, I'm not sure if i use SE or not.
^ This is SCRMT, and besides he's not familiar with Tiers ;)

Umm why no 6th Pokemon? Try Offensive Jellicent with 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 SpA for the Ev's, and the set can be Giga Drain / Scald / Shadow Ball / Ice Beam, to keep the Bulky Sweepers trend.

I'd just use 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 SpD for Altaria's EV's.

Earthquake > Bulldoze on Golurk.

Maybe Giga Drain or Hp [Rock] on Volcarona? Idk which one provides maximum coverage.

Yo, Logan! Sure, a 6th poke will come in handy. And i think i'll use that Altaria EV's. Its a good alternation, really.
About the Hidden Power...isn't HP Ground better? I mean, she have enough coverage, already. The only thing i fear is herself and other Rock/Fire Types. In both sets she got totally walled, though, and with some ease. A question; what would you prefer? HP Ground, Rock or Giga Drain? The latter one is also better, seeing I'm setting up with her, it should help a bit.

Thanks guys!

PS: Just noticed. My Gardevoir set doesn't work without a Lead. I urgently need one. Suggestions?

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Hmm, maybe Rotom-W? It can do multiple things.

• Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
• Modest
• Levitate
• 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Trick
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hp [Ice] / Hp [Grass]

This functions as a Tricker to Trick things like Ferrothorn who absolutely hate being Scarfed but love switching in on Rotom-W. Volt Switch allows you to scout the opponent, and as they switch, send in an appropriate counter, while gaining momentum.

THough it may be difficult to obtain, it would fit nicely in this Team I think, for scewing up Ferrothorn. One more thing, while Volcarona normally can setup on Ferro, if it carries Thunder Wave it can really mess with Volcarona, which is why a Scarf would limit it's choices.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Actually.......Ana have Rotom-W! Not sure about it's nature, though. But i'll definitely use it, seein it fits this team so much! Thanks for the suggestion, Logan!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Ofc you can try a Bulky Variant instead. But most of your Team focuses on Bulk anyways.

*Yawn* I'm tired. I'll take another look and see waht I can find tomorrow.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I don't see a point in a bulky spread. It's not like the SpD EVs will allow it to survive Ice Beams.

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
Wait....didnt you have died? This is sooo sad! I prefer you alive, anyways! <333

I agree with Azeeeemmmm4000 pokemons have funds. Altaria won't be able to deal with most ice types. I would run his EV's too.

And whatehell?! My Rotom-W is my Rotom! You can't just simply steal and leave me without my babe. Found another (I'm serious, btw, hes timid, get one over WiFi or choose another Lead)

Isnt Logan right, too? Because your team have some "bulky". I know you like bulky poke, but you use pokes that arent supposed to be like that in the first place. Its a bit retarded to do that with every poke. Change this won't hurt! Just on the beginning! ^-^

Last edited:

Shockking

i dont know anymore
Sawk is pretty slow, I would give it Choice Scarf and Earthquake>Bulk Up, best if you had one with Mold Breaker, but if you wanna use the berry (since I know you don't really like choice items) Sturdy is definitely best. Seeing as it is pretty darn frail anyways, I'd still go EQ>Bulk Up, I don't think you'll be able to get many bulk ups in :p
As for Golurk, I know subs are nice and all but he doesn't really have the greatest defences, I think it would better to just attack or swithlch out, so imho I would go with DynamicPunch and Ice Punch, but hey, I've never used it, whatever works :p
Its funny how you used the same Volcarona EVs/Nature even after you suggested I change mine just kidding XD

The first thing I noticed was the fact its missing a member lol, I think Aura's idea is definitely good :)

Good luck with the team!

Edit: What's the fuss about... Rotom is breedable, just borrow someone's good Room and you're fine XD

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Sawk is pretty slow, I would give it Choice Scarf and Earthquake>Bulk Up, best if you had one with Mold Breaker, but if you wanna use the berry (since I know you don't really like choice items) Sturdy is definitely best. Seeing as it is pretty darn frail anyways, I'd still go EQ>Bulk Up, I don't think you'll be able to get many bulk ups in :p
Oh yes. I think I've already explained this, hehe. The main idea was; cripple the Opponent with status ailments and proceed with Set Up Moves. But yes, i don't know what i was thinking putting a Salac Berry on Sawk........i'll gonna change that...definitely. But yes, no choice items!

As for Golurk, I know subs are nice and all but he doesn't really have the greatest defences, I think it would better to just attack or swithlch out, so imho I would go with DynamicPunch and Ice Punch, but hey, I've never used it, whatever works :p
This! This, this, and this! You get the point. I like SubPunch sets, but my Golurk doesn't have the desired natute nor the IV's. So itt was my preference to have Golurk use the No Guard Set. Not to mention it's the only Golurk i have right now. Wouldn't Rawst Berry work on Golurk? (Because of WoW, only...not sure about it. It also sounds bad!)

Its funny how you used the same Volcarona EVs/Nature even after you suggested I change mine just kidding XD
Hahahah!! Yeah, yeah, skip this it was an horrible Volcarona, also...haha!!

The first thing I noticed was the fact its missing a member lol, I think Aura's idea is definitely good :)
Jellicent or Rotom-W?

Good luck with the team!
Thanks! And the best for you, too, Shockking! look...who would say i would sent you a VM asking for a Rate, lol!

Wait....didnt you have died? This is sooo sad! I prefer you alive, anyways! <333
......GTFO IMHO!

I agree with Azeeeemmmm4000 pokemons have funds. Altaria won't be able to deal with most ice types. I would run his EV's too.
Okay, okay...i agree! Geez! Pay attention to any other Pokemon! There's just Altaria there? Gosh! It sounds like my team is just bad lol!
And why you've changed Azeem profile and Title name? Haha!!

And whatehell?! My Rotom-W is my Rotom! You can't just simply steal and leave me without my babe. Found another (I'm serious, btw, hes timid, get one over WiFi or choose another Lead)
Okay, what's your suggestions?

Isnt Logan right, too? Because your team have some "bulky". I know you like bulky poke, but you use pokes that arent supposed to be like that in the first place.
Sigh.....i'll manage change that, okay? And you shouldn't be talking about that, too. You've suggested the same things back at days. What you're talking about?

Its a bit retarded to do that with every poke. Change this won't hurt! Just on the beginning! ^-^

Ohhhhwnnn, what cute, but a DAMN HAPPY FACE ON THE END WON'T CHANGE NOTHING!!
Have fun! ^_^

Thanks to all replies, so far! Specially to Logan, Azeem, and Shockking!

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Golurk is anything but frail. 89/80/80 Defenses are solid. Sawk isn't frail either.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Okay....you guys are confusing me. I don't play Pokemon since September. I don't remember most things. And if you guys don't agree with each other...i don't know what'll happen.
Azeem, i'll need your help!
Lemme see the changes;
Sawk:
~Close Combat
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge/Rock Slide
~Ice Punch
Correct? Any objections, anyone?

Golurk...my only option is a Lonely Golurk with nothing but 6/2 IV's in Def & SpDed, and a No Guard Ability. It's necessary to change to any
other Golurk? I see SubPunch doesn't work on my Golurk due to it's IV's and Nature. But i agree that he's not reeeeeeeally frail. I'm confused on that one part.

Altaria should be a sweeper with max'ed EV's in Offense and a offensive Nature, correct? Objections anyone? [2]

Volcarona is fine, i guess...she get walled though.

And i don't have a lead! Because Ana's not a good girl. AGAIN; suggestions? (any other options?)

PS: just for clarify one thing...I'm not mad. i am just confused. Mwahahahaahaha!!

Shockking

i dont know anymore
Well idk if she' d let you or anything, but borrowing her Rotom and breeding it would be fine... Also those IVs on Golurk are quite crapalicious, but hey, what're ya gonna do about it. But really, you may want to consider finding one with better IVs that can use Bulldoze to help out Sawk as you had originally planned. Even better, just use something to paralyze the foes and then you can set up with Sawk.
And I'll admit, Sawk doesn't have the worst defensive stats, but in practice is fairly easily KO'd, I've seen quite a few on Random Matchup and the subway and in general the only reason that they are able to attack when I am using a fast sweeper is because of Sturdy keeping them alive, which in my opinion is what makes Sturdy>Mold Breaker on it unless you are using choice scarf. (Not saying you should, just pointing things out :p)
I'll think about leads for your team that would really fit. :)
Edit: My recommended set for Golurk
Golurk @ Leftovers
Iron Fist ability
Adamant Nature
252 HP / 252 Att / Def or Spe
-Shadow Punch
-Earthquake (Bulldoze if you want for your strategy)
-Ice Punch
-Drain Punch

Iron Fist gives Shadow punch better power, along with your coverage moves so you get lots of damage output and can heal back with Drain Punch (BW2 move tutor attack). You could also always put in Stealth Rocks on this baby if you felt so inclined.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Ana, you do realize that it has Base 100 SpD, and it's worthwile the use, as opposed to it's crappy Speed, correct? You're basically saying "if it is 4x weak to Ice Type Moves don't invest in SpD". Meanwhile, taking advantage of it's Bulk allows for multiple DDs. I'm going to say use the Spread I suggested, unless you want to switch Pokemon, really. Salamence and Dragonite outclass it at being a more Offensive DDer.

**** it, use Salamence, it's more sexy.

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
Ana, you do realize that it has Base 100 SpD, and it's worthwile the use, as opposed to it's crappy Speed, correct? You're basically saying "if it is 4x weak to Ice Type Moves don't invest in SpD". Meanwhile, taking advantage of it's Bulk allows for multiple DDs. I'm going to say use the Spread I suggested, unless you want to switch Pokemon, really. Salamence and Dragonite outclass it at being a more Offensive DDer.

And **** altaria! Use Salamence!

Salamence>>>>>>>>>>>Unanimated Objects>>>>>>>Me>>>>>Altaria

Corrected!

And well...doesnt Altaria have base 80 SpDef? If that is the case, then yes.......investing in Speed EV's is "Not recommended". My bad! I didnt noticed her Speed was so crappy....what a shame

But i agree on the last part...Salamence>>>>>>Unanimated Objects>>>>>>You>>>>>Altaria!

Mah Boi said:
Ohhhhwnnn, what cute, but a DAMN HAPPY FACE ON THE END WON'T CHANGE NOTHING!!
cute-rabbit-picture.jpg

That is our Baby. You will be mad at me? You will make our baby suffer for nothing?...:(