• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Repentance [Semi-competitive White 2 RMT]

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Altaria has plenty of bulk. Investing in it is not worth it. Uninvested, not even a boosted Outrage will hurt.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ But with the extra Bulk, it can DD more times.

Scratch that, Altaria has 75 / 90 / 105 Defenses.

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!

Yes, and that was Lucas strategy since the beginning, lol!
Also, he does have formidable counters to Ice Beam users. And i dont think most of them are a problem to this team. And she can survive an Ice Beam...as long its not boosted or its STABed, otherwise, she have plenty chances of surviving...only if she use Logans set, though...her would be more bulky.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I'll do calcs:

0SpAtk Vanilluxe (Neutral) Ice Beam vs 252HP/252SpDef lvl 50 Altaria (Neutral): 369% - 435% (672 - 792 HP). Guaranteed OHKO

Assuming for ingame, most things that have Ice Beam OHKO. Dosen't really matter whether or not it has STAB. But either way, you'd have to see the Ice Beam coming.

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
I'll do calcs:

0SpAtk Vanilluxe (Neutral) Ice Beam vs 252HP/252SpDef lvl 50 Altaria (Neutral): 369% - 435% (672 - 792 HP). Guaranteed OHKO

Assuming for ingame, most things that have Ice Beam OHKO. Dosen't really matter whether or not it has STAB. But either way, you'd have to see the Ice Beam coming.

This Calcs count EV's, too? It sounds pretty neat how Frosslass OHKOed Altaria (in my Calcs) with some difficult.. .it was nearly 1HKO. I was probably drunk yesterday, then! xD
BTW, calcs was made on PsyPokes calculator.

Well, then its that.
This teams really needs a Lead.........too bad! xD

Sohryu

Be a Man!
sigh...i'll go with Logan's Altaria. I don't want to use Salamence, too, so yeah.
And what the hell? She is 4x weak to Ice. She probably will be OHKOed by anything, i'll stay with her.

Shockking...that Golurk works. It's probably better than what i have. I'll definitely look for other Gollet. Thanks!

Anyway guys. My lead will be a Rotom-W. And a Modest one. **** Ana's Rotom! :D
Thanks to Logan, again!

Thanks to you all!

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!

Yes, that is true; however, it will also hit less harder.

~alcario~

Banned
All I can say is, if this is Semi-Competitive, get rid of Volca. It's stopping you from using this in NU, which all the other members are.

why does everyone here write such long descriptions can you be not as wordy please

bulldoze is a weak move only 60 power use earthquake its much better

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ Descriptions are included so that we'll know why he used certain Moves etc.

But yea, get Earthquake.