• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Replacing Ash With A New Protaganist

How many of you want Ash to be replaced?

• Total voters

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
573.jpg
incorrect, Madoka Magica is superior

Pokemonfan5

DP was the ONLY time they could have replaced him
BF, XY and SM none of them would have been good places to end his journey at all!
I don't get why XY is propped up in that sense when he lost, and even if he won XY had zero continuity. It didn't feel like a celebration of the anime to be a proper ending like how DP felt
SM wouldn't have been a good place either, sure we had continuity with tie backs to OS but Ash winning a league was set up to be a stepping stone to a more prominent adventure
I don't think DP or any other series make even 1% sense for Ash's final arc, BF is the only season that make actual sense to end Ash's character, throughout BF Ash was using his all time Strongest Pokemons and the last battle Ash won was with his day one partner pikachu. Ash winning last battle with Pikachu>>>>>>>>>>>>>any ace, while in DP pikachu presence had absolutely zero relevance, he was so pathetic in battles that tie with Latios is the only good thing he did in entire DP series, I feel fans only think DP is best chance because no transition between DP and BW along with rarely any continuity and Ash trainer skills reset,

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I don't think DP or any other series make even 1% sense for Ash's final arc, BF is the only reason that make actual sense to end Ash's character, throughout BF Ash was using his all time Strongest Pokemons and the last battle Ash won was with his day one partner pikachu. Ash winning last battle with Pikachu>>>>>>>>>>>>>any ace, while in DP pikachu presence had absolutely zero relevance, he was so pathetic in battles that tie with Latios is the only good thing he did in entire DP series, I feel fans only think DP is best chance because no transition between DP and BW while Ash trainers skills reset.
This pretty much.

Teravolt

I know it's very good anime, I watched it myself too. But this is definitely not for "kids" either.
Kyubey is the one of most terrifying villains.
Facts.

BUT HE’S SO CUTE THO
I KNOW HE’S EVIL BUT HE’S SO CUTE

Teravolt

At first I thought he was some ordinary supporter like in any other anime about magical girls, but then I was very wrong.
Brb gonna make a discussion thread

Teravolt

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Just keep him around as a supporting character as World Champion. So Satoshi hasnt to leave, and giving a new character the chance to shine
That would probably be the best way to transition to a new main character. That way, if it doesn’t work out, they can still fall back on Ash.