• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

replacing rotom with a pokemon help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
i dont want the rotom in my pokemon team. who should i replace it with and why.also i beat the game.

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
yeah sure one sec

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
rest of team is giratina rayquza groudon dragonair dialga and rotom

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
im not posting the moves. but you can recommend them. please just answer allready

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
alright one sec

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
here are the moves and nature girantina shadow force rock climb fly earth power nature is quiet rayquza fly surf outrage waterfall nature is adamant dragonair dragon rush waterfall dragon rage surf nature is lax groudon fire blast earthquake thunderbolt dig nature is quiet dialga dragonbreath ancientpower dragon pulse roar of time nature is adamant rotom thunder wave thundershock double team shock wave nature is bold. one more thing no palkia because that wont help i dont like that pokemon

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
no. please answer

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I can't read it and besides , this isn't the right fucking section. Try Pokepolls.

Ditto B1tch

LOL

Replace Rotom with Milotic, Gyarados or Walrein. Basically, a water type. It can be even Tentacruel or Starmie.

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
why would i use magikarp?

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
why would i use magikarp?

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
dude magikarp sucks. besides i already got gyrados.

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
i have! all it does is splash and splash. that is why i give it exp share or get gyrados with a super rod. why do you like magikarp so much? is it because you like weak pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.