• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reply Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticboy247

Pokenerd
PREVIOUS:What was your favorite character of your favorite anime?
I'll change the question every so often replies.(kind of depends if I'm online or not)
NEW:Have you ever defended your title of being a fan of your favorite anime? If so how did you defend it?
EDIT:I'll be asking for ideas for questions IF I run out of ideas
You can reply to the previous question if you'd like to.
This is under alternate anime so try to pick an anime other than Pokemon but if you honestly can't think of anything else than that's okay to, after all it is an awesome anime, I'm just trying to create a little more diversity in the forum.
OPEN FOR IDEAS FOR QUESTIONS!
EDIT:Sorry so being not-so adamant about the questions I've just had a lot to do as of late and couldn't find any time to post new questions but now I have a little more time to post new questions

Last edited:
Mine was Pokemon (betcha you didn't see that one coming)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Tegenn Toppa Gurren Lagann

mysticboy247

Pokenerd
NEW:What was your favorite character of your favorite anime?

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Favourite anime from when I was a kid was Dragon Ball Z, honestly. And I get to see Battle of Gods in theaters in a few hours, which I'm actually really excited for. I guess some things you never grow out of.

Favourite character from my favourite anime is probably Yuri Mihairokoh from Planetes.

SmartD

My favorite character would be Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/6/120344.jpg[/img139]​

Anyone who has not read Medaka Box, go read it just for this character

Status
Not open for further replies.