• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reply Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well I'm changing my answer from Ash Ketchum to Mewtwo because screw the rules, he's tragic.

Same goes for Wizardmon.

Yui Hirasawa from K-ON! and Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
NEW:What was your favorite character of your favorite anime?

Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing. I mean, who names their kid Satellizer? That gets points for that alone. Unfortunately, I expected an obscure prog-rock reference with a name li--

Oh, oh, you said favorite anime.

Uh... Since I'm hard pressed to choose a real favorite anime that's not Gintama, and Gintama's cast is so good that everyone is the best character in the history of anime, I'm gonna go ahead and say Joseph Joestar? Or maybe "the entire cast that's not Katz" from Zeta Gundam. It's hard to choose a single greatest cast member from 0080, but that's not why it's the best anime ever. It's because it's the most wonderfully happy story ever.

Any main girl from Night Shift Nurses.

Suddenly everything makes sense.

Makoto Itou, greatest anime character ever. He is a hero to us all.

... Your secret is safe with me.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm just happy the manga's finally coming to a end soon.

And by "soon" do you mean "soon" soon or "in another ten volumes" soon?

Are people taking this seriously?

I can't take myself with enough seriousness to answer these questions with enough proper seriousness :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.