• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reports & You - A Guide To Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pm or report, either way we'll deal with them or give them to people who can. I get a lotta reports about signatures so made sense to use one in this case, more so when no doubt many get at Dan for his.

Sandra

Ninjit

Banned
And it really depends on the mod. I for example, like people PMing me about sigs, since I hardly check my email (unless I need to use it for something). But yeah, reporting gets to more than one mod, so it can be dealt with quicker.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
lol I think I make at least one report a day.

Being a mod on two other Pokemon forums, I'm already familiar with this process. But nice guide anyways!

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Yes, this is indeed helpful. Thank you Sandra for putting this up, it is much more easier and clear ;) This'll help out all the newbies.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Thank you, that's really helpful.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Finally. Some posts never get reported. I think that this should be in the FAQs. Many people could use this.

Dragonite 24

Livin' in a bubble!
In hopes that this educates people to actually help around SPPF, this was nicely worded and full of behind-the-scenes stuff.:)

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
Yay, fellow Gmail user! Anyways, thanks for making this clear for us.

It's odd, but both here, and on another forum I go to, they used someone named Dan in an example.

It wouldn't be that weird, but I'm a Dan as well.

Anyway, it's useful, and to be honest, I didn't report a few posts because I wasn't sure exactly how it worked.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Cool. I've reported a couple of times, but I didn't really think it was that difficult of a process to understand. *shrugs*

Oh I got one of those Pokemon Valley PMs should I report it?

I'll have you know rolls are pretty good with it, when not eating the shoes :( But in all seriousness, it's cut the amount of people asking me how to do reports so I'm happy for the time being.

Sandra

Aqua Manafi

Ex-Missingno.
I got a couple advertising pms, I guess I should report those...

Thanks for the guide.

Shuam

righteous
Omg, I'm in an example!
Im honored! but next time, i would have liked it if you PM'd me.

But i think we get it now. :)

Good examples, lol. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.