• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reports & You - A Guide To Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
I think he would've liked you to send him a PM saying that your going to use that example. If that wasn't what you didn't understand then I can't help you.

I have not used that particular user in any shape or form as an example, just Dan. Latios nipped in and evidently did something but no idea what he did exactly since it doesn't really say.

Sandra

Shuam

righteous
I have not used that particular user in any shape or form as an example, just Dan. Latios nipped in and evidently did something but no idea what he did exactly since it doesn't really say.

Sandra

on the reported PM example it is me.

i would have just liked it if you had notified me before using it.
i hope you understand now.

As I said, I only did the original and Latios nipped in so I can't give credit for something that had nothing to do with myself. You'll need to ask him directly about it ratehr that stating on this thread which is more likely to be overlooked. I made sure >I< used somebody who I knew wouldn't mind anyway and would probably get a laugh outta it which he did so.

Sandra

How should I report multi-accounts? Should I PM Serebii or someone else?

Munchy.42

Cool guide.

I am actually a mod at Pokemon Valley, but I know advertising in PMs is wrong. If he does it again and I somehow know about it I will tell the person not to do it.
Me too! I thought it worked the same way it does on Pokemon Valley. What do you do to the n00bs who falsly report someone? (Like a n00b of Pokemon Valley reported me for nspmming a little boy =O)

I think Pokenerd 5 should get an infraction for that CUT.

Anyway, I got sent a Poke-Valley PM. I reported it.

samuelrz

Lucario fan
I don't know if it goes here, but are reports and "user notes" the same thing?

Typo

been a while
Sweet guide.

As for Sig Violations, would it be okay if one of our friends were breaking it, to just PM them so they didn't have to get a infraction?

As for Sig Violations, would it be okay if one of our friends were breaking it, to just PM them so they didn't have to get a infraction?
You can PM anyone about it. I used to PM people before deleting their sigs. I'd inform them how they broke the sig rules and gave them a day or two to choose what they wanted to get rid of to fix it. And if they didn't fix it then I'd delete it.

Typo

been a while
? Wha? Were you a Mod in the past?

Can the user getting reported ever find out who reported him/her?

Status
Not open for further replies.