1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Reports & You - A Guide To Use

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Zephyr Flare, Jan 5, 2007.

1. dawsoc

dawsoc Yes, I'm still alive

this really helped!

2. Got a question:

What happens if a post is reported more than once?

3. Zephyr Flare

Zephyr Flare /pose

If you keep hammering report, I get spammed with it. If different people report the same post, they come as separate emails which first thing in the morning for a well reported thread it can take till the third before you realise the pattern...

4. Terry. T.

Terry. T. One and Only...

I've reported loads of posts in IGRMT. This helped, but I can't see the PM report.

5. Terry. T.

Terry. T. One and Only...

I've reported so many posts, sorry.
    I know all about this.

6. OmniRo

OmniRo Banned

Even though I haven't been here for a long time I know how and when to use the report button. It is like a second nature to me. Anyways I would like to tell you that creating this thread was a very wise decision. I think that you should add a link to this thread in the rules section as well.

7. Plat. Frontier

Plat. Frontier Epic Mustache

Question:

If a user (say, me) got reported by some other user, BUT!!! I posted something on topic. What would happen?

8. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

I would guess the appropriate staff member would look at the report, see what the report is for, review your post, and make a decision based on that.

If your on-topic but trolling someone, then it doesn't really matter how on-topic you are.

9. Ethan

Ethan Banned

This...

And all reports are reviewed before any sort of punishment is given. Trust me, I receive a lot bogus/unnecessary reports. You won't get in trouble unless you deserve it. :)

10. Sandslash007

Sandslash007 Champion Jan

Can someone help me ?
    My problem is that i still have 59 posts.
    But i did more posts.
    But everytime i post, its stil 59 ?
    Please help me.

Greetz Sandslash007

11. thomas477

thomas477 Johto Trainer

G'day. Im not a mod or admin, but ts most likely you posted in a forum where the posts dont count to your post count, i.e. SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge

12. Juputoru

Juputoru M-m-m-m-onobear?!

Indeed. And for the record, this thread would be a more appropriate place for this sort of question. (be sure to read the FAQ to make sure your question hasn't been answered already!)

13. natie

natie Mr. F

Ha. Kids these days, worried about their postcount.

14. Battlestar

Battlestar TRC Boss

very helpful i always wondered how this is done

15. Aquanova

Aquanova Well-Known Member

Ive been reporting alot of Spambots lately, so do we need to put just " spambot" in the report or say more about it?

16. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

That will do fine for most of us. Usually they're quite clear that they're are Spam Bots.

17. Aquanova

Aquanova Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarification

18. safira218

safira218 Banned

If they had any sense they'd know it's against the rules and they'll get inractions for spam anyway for not reading the announcements or the rules

19. Lbsweet96

Lbsweet96 &#32

Oh my God they're learning how to follow the rules better than regular users.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  20. Jeggyg

Jeggyg Veteran Nerd

Now does that constitute spam?
    Lol