• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reports & You - A Guide To Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question:

What happens if a post is reported more than once?

If you keep hammering report, I get spammed with it. If different people report the same post, they come as separate emails which first thing in the morning for a well reported thread it can take till the third before you realise the pattern...

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I've reported loads of posts in IGRMT. This helped, but I can't see the PM report.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I've reported so many posts, sorry.
I know all about this.

OmniRo

Banned
Even though I haven't been here for a long time I know how and when to use the report button. It is like a second nature to me. Anyways I would like to tell you that creating this thread was a very wise decision. I think that you should add a link to this thread in the rules section as well.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Question:

If a user (say, me) got reported by some other user, BUT!!! I posted something on topic. What would happen?

randomspot555

Question:

If a user (say, me) got reported by some other user, BUT!!! I posted something on topic. What would happen?

I would guess the appropriate staff member would look at the report, see what the report is for, review your post, and make a decision based on that.

If your on-topic but trolling someone, then it doesn't really matter how on-topic you are.

Ethan

Banned
If you keep hammering report, I get spammed with it. If different people report the same post, they come as separate emails which first thing in the morning for a well reported thread it can take till the third before you realise the pattern...

This...

And all reports are reviewed before any sort of punishment is given. Trust me, I receive a lot bogus/unnecessary reports. You won't get in trouble unless you deserve it. :)

Sandslash007

Champion Jan
Can someone help me ?
My problem is that i still have 59 posts.
But i did more posts.
But everytime i post, its stil 59 ?
Please help me.

Greetz Sandslash007

thomas477

Johto Trainer
Can someone help me ?
My problem is that i still have 59 posts.
But i did more posts.
But everytime i post, its stil 59 ?
Please help me.

Greetz Sandslash007

G'day. Im not a mod or admin, but ts most likely you posted in a forum where the posts dont count to your post count, i.e. SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
G'day. Im not a mod or admin, but ts most likely you posted in a forum where the posts dont count to your post count, i.e. SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge
Indeed. And for the record, this thread would be a more appropriate place for this sort of question. (be sure to read the FAQ to make sure your question hasn't been answered already!)

natie

Mr. F
Ha. Kids these days, worried about their postcount.

Aquanova

Ive been reporting alot of Spambots lately, so do we need to put just " spambot" in the report or say more about it?

Jeggyg

Veteran Nerd
Now does that constitute spam?
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.