• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Repost of Pokémon gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feelitstill23

NOTE: This is a repost, i’m only reposting because there is a Pokémon i left out, which was Corphish. I did not realize until yesterday i forgot Corphish.

What gender do you think: Butterfree, Pidgeott, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Kingler, Primape, Muk, Mr. Mime, Lapras, Snorlax, Heracross, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish, Torkoal, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Gilscor, Boldore, Greninja, Talonflame, Goodra, Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, and Farfetch'd are?

Bulbasuar, Charizard, Squirtle, Totodile, Sceptile, Glalie, Greninja, and Rowlet are implied to male in the english dub but that’s not canon as they were never mentioned in the japanese version.

Tauros, Buizel, Gible, Oshawott, Pignite, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Krookodile, Hawlucha, and Noivern are confirmed to be male. Bayleef, Unfezant, and Snivy are confirmed to be female.

I added the confirmed genders because people think Noivern is female. despite being confirmed in the same episode as Hawlucha.

I am sorry for reposting this, but i made an error on my previous one.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Just edit your old post.

And Lizardon was absolutely confirmed to be male in the original, as specifically pointed out in your previous thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.