• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*REQUEST Artwork of an Anime Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redworthy

Pokémon Master
*REQUEST* Artwork of an Anime Character

If it's not too much to ask, can someone please draw me a awesome picture of an anime character? (Pictures below)
The characters name is 'Haruna' and is from an anime called 'Kore Wa Zombies Desu Ka?'. ('Is This A Zombie?' in English) And it would be awesome if you could draw her holding the chainsaw she has (In the anime her name appears on the blade of the chainsaw) Also it would be helpful if the image could have a transparent background.

I'll be able to pay you in Pokemon. I don't have any money but we could arrange something else...

59995.jpg

Character at the bottom (Wearing pink)

kore_wa_zombie_desu_ka_of_the_dead-01-haruna-masou_shoujou-chainsaw-bow-pink-cute.jpg

Try and keep the pointed tooth (Don't ask me why...)

zombie1+haruna.bmp

Close-up

Harunas-Chainsaw-Episode-10.jpg

Close-up of the chainsaw

korewazombie01-10.jpg

Ignore the fact that it a guy, it's just to show you that the name 'Haruna' is supposed to be on the blade of the chainsaw

Sorry if the images are really big, I couldn't find a way to make them smaller...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.