• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Request Cute Pokémon Pictures!

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Request Cute Pokémon Pictures!

Ever wanted a cute little Pokémon to put in your signature or in a banner? Well, you're in luck! I love to make cute little Pokémon images. They're typically 150 x 150 or less in size. I can resize them if needed. Some of them aren't the best drawn, but whatever. :)

Just a couple rules... Please read:
1. Only one or two Pokémon picture request at a time, please. Otherwise some people go crazy and ask for 5 at a time! :eek: You can request as many as you want, but just one or two at a time.
2. I'm only making official Pokémon in regular and/or shiny colors, by themselves, with no special features. If you want a neon pink Persian with wings or a mixed Pokémon, sorry about that. To get a feel of what I'm drawing, check out the gallery.
3. I like making images of Pokémon I haven't done yet. Check the giant list below to see if your choice has already been done. If you want a different picture of a Pokémon I have already done, please specify a pose or ask for it in the shiny version.
4. Feel free to use these as you like; websites, signatures, banners, whatever. Please just give credit to Ket Shi. You don't even have to ask for permission (just give credit)!
5. Please comment on ones I have finished for you. Let me know whether you're satisfied or dissatisfied with the work.

The gallery is below.
Pokémon Gallery It comes with handy image tags. The order is a little scrambled in the gallery, with newest additions at the top, and older ones in a semi-alphabetical order, sorry about that. If you want to look at my pictures in general, browse the gallery, but if you are looking for a certain one, search the list below. (Linking currently incomplete, if you're looking for a specific one I haven't completed yet, dig around in the gallery a bit)
If you need the images smaller, or several Pokémon pictures in one image to fit in the sig rules, just ask.
The current Pokémon I have are:

Absol
Alakazam
Ampharos
Arcanine
Aron
Articuno
Azumarill
Azurill
Bagon
Banette
Bayleef
Beautifly
Blastoise
Blaziken
Blaziken (standing)
Breloom
Bulbasaur
Celebi
Charizard
Charizard (shiny)
Charmander
Charmander (shiny)
Charmeleon
Charmeleon (shiny)
Chikorita
Cleffa
Corphish
Croconaw
Crobat
Cubone
Cyndaquil
Delcatty
Delibird
Deoxys (Green version)
Doduo
Ditto
Dragonair
Dragonite
Dratini
Drowzee
Eevee
Eevee (chasing tail)
Eevee (Take Down)
Eeeve (shiny)
Ekans
Entei
Espeon
Feebas
Flaafy
Flareon
Flygon
Furret
Gardevoir
Gengar
Goldeen
Granbull
Groudon
Growlithe
Gulpin
Gyarados
Haunter
Haunter (flying)
Ho-oh
Hoppip
Horsea
Houndoom
Houndoom (shiny)
Houndour
Igglybuff
Illumise
Jirachi
Jolteon
Kabutops
Kangaskhan
Kecleon
Kingdra
Kirlia
Koffing
Kyogre
Lanturn
Lapras
Larvitar
Larvitar (shiny)
Latias
Latios
Latios (Grumpy)
Lickitung
Lileep
Linoone
Loudred
Lugia
Lugia (shiny)
Luvdisc
Machamp
Machop
Magikarp
Magnemite
Meowth
Manetric
Mankey
Mantine
Mareep
Meganium
Meganium (sitting)
Metagross
Mew (sad)
Mew (shiny)
Mew (shiny) (sad)
Mewtwo
Minun
Mudkip
Mudkip (front)
Murkrow
Nidoqueen
Nidoran female
Nidoran male (grinning)
Nincada
Ninetales
Ninetales (shiny)
Ninjask
Numel
Octillery
Oddish
Pelipper
Persian
Persian (sleeping)
Pichu
Pidgey
Pikachu
Pikachu (sleeping)
Plusle
Ponyta
Poocheyna
Psyduck
Quilava
Raikou
Raikou (sitting)
Ralts
Rattata
Rayquaza
Rayquaza (shiny)
Regirock
Registeel
Roselia
Sableye
Scizor
Scyther
Seel
Sentret
Shedinja
Shiftry
Skarmory
Skitty
Skitty (readying for pounce)
Smoochum
Sneasel
Sneasel (eating a Pecha berry)
Snorunt
Snubbull
Spinda (shiny)
Spoink
Squirtle
Staryu
Steelix
Suicune
Sunkern
Surskit
Swablu
Swampert (shiny)
Swellow
Swellow (sitting)
Teddiursa
Togepi
Torchic
Torchic (alt pose)
Totodile
Trapinch
Treecko
Typhlosion
Typhlosion (roaring, same pose as shiny below)
Typhlosion (shiny)
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Volbeat
Vulpix
Wooper
Whismur
Wurmple
Zangoose
Zigzagoon

Let the requests... begin!

Last edited:

hikari_blaze

Can I have Latias?

Mimori Kiryu

I just want to tell you that I'm going to use the Plusle and Minun! It's really cute and I'll give credit to you ^_^

~*Mimori Kiryu*~

Last edited:

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Glad to see you guys like them.
Oh yeah...if you want to put a couple in your sig, I can make one image for you.

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Yes, feel free to use the Pokémon however you want (as long as you give me credit).

Whipping up a Charmeleon now...

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Ket Shi said:
Yes, feel free to use the Pokémon however you want (as long as you give me credit).

Whipping up a Charmeleon now...

ok thankz i need the whole set

I like your work

BTW- what program u use to make the pokemon?

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I would like to put the Lickitung that you've already made into my signature. Is that alright?

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Yes, go ahead and use it how you want, just give me credit.

Still working on Charmeleon. When I am done with him I will make an image featuring all of the Char-s.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Ket Shi said:
Yes, go ahead and use it how you want, just give me credit.

Still working on Charmeleon. When I am done with him I will make an image featuring all of the Char-s.

ok thankz i will wait

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Here's Charmeleon...apologies for the crappiness.

I did the Chars together, but it doesn't quite look right because the Charizard is the smallest of them!

I make these with Adobe Photoshop.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Ket Shi said:
Here's Charmeleon...apologies for the crappiness.

I did the Chars together, but it doesn't quite look right because the Charizard is the smallest of them!

I make these with Adobe Photoshop.

Thankz I'm Going to put it in my sign soon

They all look great

BTW- Can u make doll of anything??