• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Requesting Rules + Banner Size Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare the Scyther

Altaria x Aerodactyl
I've just read part of page one and all the rest of the thread...I'm the owner of a dying request thread...If it really goes down and dies (like it goes on page 5 or 6), then should I make a new one or revive it? And since I'm the owner, let's just say I made new samples. Should I make a new post with them or should I edit my first post that shows ALL my samples so far? And if, for some reason, I feel there's a need to double post (like if put the latest finished request, or samples, as said) then would I be allowed to double post?
~;123;

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I know that under sprite theft that there is a strict rule against showing other peoples sprites. I wss wondering, could you post examples? I want someone to make me a sprite, and I'm afraid they don't know how I want it done. I'm no good at describing things, and it would be easier on me if I could post a sprite, say "I did not make this. But I want a sprite in this style. (I could give a link to the spriters spritepage, if you want) You see, the original spriter that I asked had made Eeveelution/Flygon, and I asked him for Eevee/Flygon and Flareon/Flygon, and he made me Eeveegon but not Flaregon. So I requested one here. Could I post one of his other Eeveelution-Flygons to show him what kind of style to do it in?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
To Puru- If you want to have me change it, I'd be happy to. Also, you could download this (it's free) program to change images to whatever format you want.

To Jonah- I'm sure most people wouldn't mind as long as you told them who made it and didn't claim it as your own. If you are unsure, just ask the spriter who made the first mix.

To Meta Knight- No, of course not.

the supermonstar

<-- Phear it. Now.
I made a shop and nobody has posted in it yet. Is it alright if I bump it somehow?

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
how many little icons like chaos can you have in your sig?

if mine has too many tell me and i will take some off

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
I made a shop and nobody has posted in it yet. Is it alright if I bump it somehow?

XD Handclaps!!
thats teh best thing i have ever read this whole week!^^
Please Frame This one and put it on the main Rule site ><!

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Okay, boys, girls, and androgynous creatures, listen up.

I've added a new rule to the request rules, and some of you may not like it, but... eh.

The rule is to prevent request threads from dissolving into discussion threads. So, from now on, please do not start off-topic chatter with the request shop owner and customers -- use PMs and other threads for that type of stuff. Request threads should be business only from now on.

Sorry, but it's kind of defeating the purpose of the request forum. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.