• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Requesting Rules + Banner Size Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wrigley\'s Extra

Isn't there a mod option to give users the option to disable signatures, or some kind of VB code to do that. Because I'm tired of all these stupid bishie pics.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Wrigley\'s Extra said:
Isn't there a mod option to give users the option to disable signatures, or some kind of VB code to do that. Because I'm tired of all these stupid bishie pics.
Yes, regular members have it. All you have to do it click "User CP," then click "Edit options," then underneath "Thread display option," It will allow you to un-check the box that says "Show signatures." Next time you have a question like this, ask in the Newbie Lounge, and not here.

S

Someone

BMPs are yucky. I hate them. Their big and so... unnecassary. =3= I hate them.

I always save my stuff as PNG format. Although PNG isn't the mighty highest either , it doesn't exaggerate the size like BMP format does. D8 It makes something like this ---> . seem like this O. 8D;;;

MS Paint is like retarded. It can change the format and let you save as BMP, JPEG , what ever , but it messes up the quality BADLY. Trust me I know from experience. ()() So just stick to PNG.

And I don't see why some of you are saying BMP is the best format ever. Uhm, hello? No it's not. It's the most vile format out there. >.>;;;

If any of you have no way of converting an image to GIF and JPEG without messing up the quality , you know just PM the image to me in BMP or PNG format and I'd gladly convert it for you. 83 I have a program that can convert the format without messing up the quality. 8D

P

Perfect Darkness

train2003 said:
*crys*but they look better .bmp or else they get spotty
Nah, for .JPG do Edit, then Copy to and for .PNG do Save As, then scroll until you get to PNG, it's at the bottem. It's won't go weird on you, trust me

~;353;

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
Well, you see, Wigu, I haven't been able to post for some reason. It's hard to explain. Plus, should I just give you my email here so we can PM using Microsoft Outlook? Would that work?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Will-powered Spriter said:
Are you allowed to use bmps in PMs? Like if you were PMing a friend that will help u by making em png. ect?
I'm pretty sure that it's allowed, because you still have the ability to post bmp's, but you'll get in trouble for doing so. I think it's like hentai, that you're not supposed to post it on the boards, but pm'ing is ok as long as the person it''s being sent to doesn't care :p.

Zora

perpetually tired
Also, if you HAVE to change a .BMP, make sure you cange the whole name (EX: picture.bmp>pictureb.jpg) beacause some programs consider it a new name, but when the computer automaticcally deletes it (not all computers do) because the .gif or .jpg is cut off. however the computer doesn't tell, thus you lose it all together. But if it is a different name, the computer will not delete it automattically.

One question MS how do you know yall mods know if its in BMP when in its in our sig

Status
Not open for further replies.