• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reseting PR: SoA

daniel_advanced

I have bought PoKéMoN Ranger: Shadows of Almia, I Downloaded the Extra Missions with my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, but I have a question if someday I want to restart the game (replay the entire main game again) the extra missions will be still there? (I know that the PKMN obtained by the extra missions can be obtained only once) but what I'm asking if I would be able to replay the play and still have the extra missions available (Will I be able to play them again?), and if I complete the extra missions and don't migrate the PKMN to my PoKéMoN: Diamond Version those PKMN will still be in my PKMN Ranger: SoA game eventhough I reset the main game?. Thanks a Lot.

PurpleMew

no promises
When you restart the game all the missions you downloaded before you restart will stay there and you can replay them all but the Pokemon are only transferable once.
And can i sugest not restarting unless you have caught all pokemon and done all missions and quests.

daniel_advanced

Thanks a lot a for the answers =) Why do U suggest not restarting unless I caught all the PKMN and finished all missions and quests? I almost win the game but I didn't play the extra missions, I want to re-play the game. I didn't play the mission because maybe I would lose the PKMN I didn't transfered and I want to send them directly to my Platinum (when it comes out, not to my Diamond). So I think I'm going to win the game, restart it and play it again and then do the extra missions, wait for Platinum and that's all. Thanks Again for the help =).

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Why do U suggest not restarting unless I caught all the PKMN and finished all missions and quests?

because you would miss the end, if you complete all the sidequest in ranger 2 you'll get another ending.

PurpleMew

no promises
Thanks a lot a for the answers =) Why do U suggest not restarting unless I caught all the PKMN and finished all missions and quests? I almost win the game but I didn't play the extra missions, I want to re-play the game. I didn't play the mission because maybe I would lose the PKMN I didn't transfered and I want to send them directly to my Platinum (when it comes out, not to my Diamond). So I think I'm going to win the game, restart it and play it again and then do the extra missions, wait for Platinum and that's all. Thanks Again for the help =).

If you restart the game after the main storyline then you are missing out on the quests you haven't done including the Celebi one and catching all the pokemon. Unless you want to go through all that again then i sugest doing it and then restarting because it isn't really intresting otherwise if you descide to restart at that point everytime.