• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reshiram is a Sexy Beast.

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 202 Def / 56 SDef
Nature: Impish
Moves
- Thunder Wave
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
Since a Reshiram based team is difficult without sun, I slapped in a Groudon Lead. *Thunder Wave is awesome in it's respect that nothing without a Scarf can outrun Reshiram. *I prefer Roar over Dragon Tail, since I can break subs. *Earthquake equals godly STAB, Stealth Rock ensures bonus *OHKOs for my team, which would be needed in a fast paced team.

Reshiram @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turbo Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe*
Nature: Timid
Moves
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
Baha. *This thing is evil. *Average speed but a Lightning quick evil dragon ninja. Thing. *With, you know, Thunder Wave.**But really, 180 power Blue Fire in the SUN, coming from around 598 SpA, this is evil. *Not to mention PERFECT coverage in STAB alone. *Draco Meteor can demolish Fire Types, and does considerable damage to Kyogre. *Their lesser forms, Dragon Pulse and Flamethrower, is to save the Beastly Moves PP up. *And he can do considerable damage with those two anyway. *Why Flamethrower instead of Fusion Flare? *Since the second two moves are supposed to make his PP last longer, I preffered it.

Latias @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Moves
- Wish
- Protect
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Pulse
I love this cute, adorable thing. *My Kyogre Substitue, she can give Reshiram Wish Support, AND covers his Ground weakness. *Thunder Wave since Groudon can't last forever, Protect to scout, Dragon Pulse for STAB. *But how can you not look at her and say "awww"?*

Arceus @ Dread Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Nature: Bold
Moves
- Judgement
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
He may not cover many weaknesses, but he can make it so Reshiram doesn't even need out. Judgement Dark for a Kyogre-Esque attack, Recover and Sub to tank longer, Calm Mind to increase his ability by alot.

Forretress @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy**
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Nature: Sassy *
Moves
- Rapid Spin *
- Gyro Ball*
- Spikes *
- Toxic Spikes
Forretress, not Ferrothorn? "But hey, Ferothorn resists all types used in Ubers but Ice and Fire, nyeh," you said in a stupid voice. *Screw Ferrothorn, I need Rapid Spin support. *It may seem bad in a sun team, but most Fire attacks KO him anyway. *Sturdy is a great help, though. *Spikes will guarantee I kill everything (Except Blissey or Kyogre who are 2HKOd by Blue Flare and Draco Meteor, respectively) in one hit. *Gyro Ball because Smogon told me to. Toxic Spikes would equal all 3 hazards, along with bringing the chance to OHKO Kyogre up. Bonus.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Moves
- Fire Blast / Hidden Power [Ground]
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Overheat*
I. *Love. *Chandelure. *Both competitively and design-wise. *Makes an epic Spinblocker and Revenge Killer, thanks to Shadow Tag. *Fire Blast hits hard, but HP Ground can help me kill Tentacruel, who I've actually seen a few times and lost. *Shadow Ball for STAB and the anhilation of Psychics. *Energy Ball for waters, though not too helpful with Kyogre, Overheat for the lols you get from your opponent freaking out.

As you can tell, this team is based around Specs Reshiram.
Can't add pictures now, so if anybody can help, it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:
Remember what I said? Filler and I'd prefer Ice Beam? And dammit, do full rates not tiny nitpicks. Damn. If you wanna do small posts, got someplace else, I don't feel like picking tiny things out because of your idiotic tiny posts and making fun of me.

Arsène

At your rate, I could nitpick this entire team, but I'm too lazy.

There is no such thing as "filler" on any Arceus set; every move matters. Run some Judgement on it like almost every standard special attacking set for it. 252 HP/252 Speed with a Timid nature would do a bit more justice to take advantage of it's bulk and speed.

Edit: Why Arceus water to begin with? Try Dark Mono-Judgement with CM, Recover, Refresh/Substitute.

Screw it, I'm going to run some fixes on this.

Groudon - Why Relaxed? Use Impish. Maybe a bit of Speed EVs so you could outspeed and Toxic a Ho-oh, because sub ones can potentially steam roll you. Toxic deserves a slash, imo.

Run Timid on Latias, with max speed EVs if you want. Protect isn't really for "stalling" either; more like scouting incoming attacks.

Chandelure may want HP Ground primarily rather than Fire Blast.

Get rid of Pursuit on Forretress, throw in Toxic Spikes.

Last edited:

Arsène

Still needs some work, I guess. I'm barely awake so hopefully someone else can clean up any errors or provide team substitutions.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Dragon/fire isn't actualy perfect coverage, in theory it should be but you forgot about flash fire on heatran!

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Hi there. For dark arceus, I recommend you replace substitute with refresh. This allows it to be remove poison from toxic spikes. Go stone edge over thunder wave on groudon as I see you dying to ho-oh. Replacing flamethrower over fire blast on chandelure is important as you want one reliable attack and one killer attack. Also replace energy ball with HP rock again, to beat ho-oh. Energy ball does nothing.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Overheat does more to groudon and chandelure is screwed against kyogre anyway as it will be locked onto something it doesn't want and shadow ball is alright.