• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reshiram isn't getting stronger in Pokemon Conquest, what do? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

IngridNoir

So I've been playing Pokémon Conquest and loving it. I've completed the main story and am well into Hideyoshi's story, obviously I got the event Reshiram at the first opportunity because Reshiram is one of my favourite Pokémon, but there seems to be a problem. She won't go any higher than 40% linkage no matter how many Pokémon I defeat with her, has anyone else had this issue? How did you fix it? :643:

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hum, odd.

Reshiram can't be linked with any other Warriors, so the problem isn't that...

Maybe try another story? I think I had a similar problem once with Hanbei and his Pikachu stuck at 78 Link.

If that doesn't work, you should send it in and try to get a working copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.