• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Reshiram

Votes: 82 41.2%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 92 46.2%
  • Can't decide; I like both!

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Dislike them both.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Simple enough. Who do you like better and why?

I made this thread because I noticed that around the internet Zekrom seems more popular than Reshiram by a long shot.

Personally, I like Reshiram better, because he appear to have fur. I tend to like mammalian dragons more than reptilian dragons. Although I do like Kyreum more than either of them.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
I prefer Reshiram, as I really like its holy and angelic appearance, as well as its type combination, both aesthetically (I've wanted to see a Pokémon with this type combination ever since Generation I) and in terms of usefulness in battle, as the combination of the Dragon type with the Fire type as well as the Ability Turbo Blaze gives Reshiram the ability to hit every single Pokémon in existence for at least neutral damage with a Same Type Attack Bonus move. As such, along with the extremely high power of Draco Meteor as well as Reshiram's signature move Blue Flame, I believe that Reshiram could very easily compete with Dialga for the overall best type combination of all Pokémon as of the fifth generation.

Liquid Luck

I definitely like Reshiram more, I have since the first time they were revealed. And I like the Dragon/Fire type combination and everything

AndyBananny

Preschooler Trainer
I love that flamming dog, chicken, furry thing way more than the black guy.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Reshiram, no question. Combination Dragon/Fire type, Turbo Blaze, high Sp. Atk, and overall looks awesome.

Dattebayo

Banned
Zekrom, it reminds me more of a Square Enix monster.

I like Reshiram, however Zekrom seems like it would be more appealing to most of the Pokemon audience and I like being part of the underdog team.

Xx Flare xX

Reshiram; it just looks the best <3 :D

Zekrom on the other hand...Not so much, it's not bad but it just doesn't appeal to me...(looks like a digimon with a slowbro-tail to me, can't remember the name of the digimon i'm thinking of but it was from Series 1)

Pikawho?

(five15)
Reshiram is alot better looking than Zekrom in my book. Then again, I'm biased towards fire types (although electric dragon is pretty epic itself). Regardless, that is the only reason why I'm getting Black instead of White.

tl;dr: I like the white guy better than the black guy.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Reshiram looks cooler and has a cooler typing. Zekrom's cool, just not as much.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
both have pretty good typing. reshiram is the only fire type to resist water (and resists ice) while zekrom gains only 1 weakness and more resistances.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Zekrom, as my username states Zekrom is awesome. Mostly because of the attacks and with dragon electric combo Zekrom is really strong.

Last edited:

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I like Zekrom's design and typing better, but regardless I'm getting Black Version.

iLoveDratinis

Dragons galore!
I like both, reshiram looks amazing. but i like electric types as well. Plus, its entrance at the beginning of B/W was awesome.

I like Reshiram more than Zekrom in terms of appearance. It's just more regal looking while Zekrom looks menacing. When it comes to typing, though, I prefer Zekrom.

Overall, I like Reshiram better.

Status
Not open for further replies.