• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RESOLVED/CLOSED] Back-&-Forth Trade to Evolve Boldore & Machoke?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
So, I'm playing Sword and I've just beaten the third Gym (I've been going slow due to balancing other tasks and not having as much time to play as I thought), and am working on getting all my Combatants roster up a few levels before I head west from Hammerlocke. I am requesting help in doing a back-and-forth trade of my Boldore and my Machoke in order to evolve them both (AFAIK the other trade-evo Pokémon in this game aren't part of my Combatants roster, so I can either wait a while or just try and catch their evolved forms in the Wild Area later in the game).

I will be available during the following time spans (all U.S. Pacific Time):

2:15 to 2:45 PM
4:15 to 4:45 PM
6:00 to 6:45 PM
8:00 to 8:30 PM

Please let me know if you can help me evolve these two trade-evo Pokémon.

DKN117

Legend Tamer

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Cool, my console/account name is DKN117 and my character's name is Victor.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
"A system update is required."

Damnit, hang on a few minutes...

EDIT: Okay, searching with 3190 now.

DKN117

Legend Tamer

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Found ya! Here we goooo!

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Lost you! I've re-entered the code; can I have my Boldore/Gigalith back now please? And then do my Machoke/amp?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
"Communication with the other Trainer was interrupted."

Trying AGAIN...

DKN117

Legend Tamer

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Yay! Now let's

"Communication with the other Trainer was interrupted"

ARCEUS DAMN IT!!!

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Okay, we're done! Thank you so much for your help, my friend!