• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Resource Sharing - Last Updated 11/4/11

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
I've been thinking that it might be a nice idea if there was a thread where graphic artists could share their various resources with each other, whether things they themselves have made or resources from other sites that provide them. Such things would include brushes, textures, galleries, fonts, pngs/renders, tutorial sites, etc.

BOOM! EDIT:

This topic was loooong overdue for some organizing. I want to make it more convenient for you guys to find the resources that you need, so I've gone through the stuff that was already here and the stuff that you guys posted and weeded out what didn't work and then put it into a list that should make it easier to find what you're looking for. Now, whenever you post something I can add it to the first post and BAM PRESTO life is nicer for everyone when searching for resources.

If you have any issues with stuff not working please let me know. With that said, happy resource sharing!

Resource List

Last Updated: 4/28/11

Brushes:

Project-GimpBC
crazykira-resources
Photoshop Brush Packs by Northern Lights
Brusheezy - Photoshop
Aethereality - Photoshop
Starry Sky Graphics – Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro
Lush Brushes – Paint Shop Pro
Brushes by Pange – Magitek Designs – Paint Shop Pro

Fonts:

Dafont

Image Galleries:

Zerochan - Anime Image Board
SigTutorials – Stock Images
Global Trade Station Plus – Pokemon gallery
Minitokyo – Large, high quality anime/manga/game scans. Now you don’t have to be a member to full-view!
stock.xchng – Free stock photo site. You must be a member to view the gallery.
Aethereality – High quality anime, manga, and game scans.
Anime Art Books – Scans from anime/manga/games.
Synthesis – Magitek Designs Gallery – Screenshots/scans from anime/manga/video games.

PNGs:

Renders by Tsuka
SigTutorials – Game, Anime, and Comic renders
Skiyomi’s PNGs 4 – Kingdom Hearts, Inuyasha, Hunter x Hunter, Howl's Moving Castle, Galaxy Angel, G Gundam, Excel Saga, Escaflowne, Disgaea, Di Gi Charat, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Clover, Chrono Crusade, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Card Captor Sakura, Bizenghast, Gunnm/Battle Angel Alita, Alichino, Ah! My Goddess!, .Hack
TCG Renders by Light_Venusaur
Skiyomi’s PNGs 3 – Yu Yu Hakusho, xxxHOLiC, Wish, and Vampire Knight
Skiyomi’s PNGs 2 – Pokemon, Rurouni Kenshin, Spiral, The Wallflower, Trigun, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Skiyomi’s PNGs 1 - Slayers
Planet Renders
Aethereality – Anime/manga/games
Kingdom Hearts Extreme – Kingdom Hearts
SatanJR’s Renders

Textures:

Textures by Northern Lights
crazykira-resources
Textures by Sanami276 on DeviantArt
Parchment Texture by Northern Lights
Brusheezy
Aethereality

Tutorials:

SigTutorials - Photoshop
psd tuts+ – Photoshop
GIMP-tutorials – GIMP
Starry Sky Graphics – Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, and Animation Shop

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
That would be an amazing idea. Those people would use them as they are happy. ^^

GIMP Tutorials

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Glad you approve :)

I've got a lot of PNGs I've extracted over the years to put up here (including Pokemon ones which I should've put up first but didn't because I am a dumb). You're all obviously free to use them or I wouldn't be putting them up here (though I'd love to see what people do with them).

Extractions: 17 Pokemon, 1 Rurouni Kenshin, 8 Spiral, 5 The Wallflower, 3 Trigun, & 19 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Click for Full View-

Pokemon PNGs:

Rurouni Kenshin:

Spiral:

The Wallflower:

Trigun:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
^ I'm sure a lot of people will find those useful.

I've got more PNGs.

Extractions: 1 Kingdom Hearts, 3 Inuyasha, 2 Hunter x Hunter, 2 Howl's Moving Castle, 1 Galaxy Angel, 1 G Gundam, 1 Excel Saga, 1 Escaflowne, 5 Disgaea, 1 Di Gi Charat, 8 Death Note, 3 Cowboy Bebop, 2 Code Geass, 1 Clover, 2 Chrono Crusade, 2 Detective Conan/Case Closed, 1 Card Captor Sakura, 2 Bleach, 1 Bizenghast, 1 Battle Angel Alita, 1 Alichino, 1 Ah! My Goddess, & 3 .Hack

Kingdom Hearts:

Inuyasha:

Hunter x Hunter:

Howl's Moving Castle:

Galaxy Angel:

G Gundam:

Excel Saga:

Escaflowne:

Disgaea:

Di Gi Charat:

Death Note:

Cowboy Bebop:

Code Geass:

Clover:

Mild nudity warning.

Chrono Crusade:

Detective Conan/Case Closed:

Card Captor Sakura:

Bleach:

Bizenghast:

Battle Angel Alita:

Alichino:

Ah! My Goddess:

.Hack:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Just doing some moving around here... making room for a new front page.

Slayers PNGs (click for full view):

Feel free to use.

EDIT: The first post has been editted to be better organized and should contain everything that you guys submitted that still works. Drop me a PM if I missed something.

_Snivy

Lover
I don't know why I can't see arkeis.com in the PNG list. They got a tremendous amount of shiny and normal Pokemon renders! A must-have!

I see that you don't have many brush resources for GIMP users, and this dA artist has a large collection of various PS brushes converted to be suitable for The GIMP. Hope you find it useful ;]

I am pretty sure PS brushes are compatible as is with the latest version of GIMP...

But what do I know, maybe they're not.